What concert/show are you going to go to next?

Boy George is coming to my town, but I am still undecided. Is he worth $80?

Wowsers. I'd love to see The Specials. Top band.

A couple of photos from last night, great gig.

2a5md0g.jpg

qy8nrt.jpg

And here is a blast from the past...

Is that Steve Craddock from Paul Weller's band and Ocean Colour Scene on guitar? Classic! I did not know he was with Specials now.

It certainly is, and Gary Powell of The Libertines guesting on drums.
Their original drummer passed away recently and Gary is helping them out.

As a little bonus to an already great night, Lynval Golding did a wonderful rendition of Redemption Song in his honour.
Here is a recording of the same song in Nottingham a few days ago...

Tomorrow night - The Cure in Cologne.

I'm real looking forward to the show!

Morrissey - Reno

I went to see The Wonder stuff on a whim last night, at the Welly Club, Hull, and they were an absolute knockout.

Last edited:
Peter Hook, in Leeds next month.

On a side note, just finished reading his book, great read and lots of insight. Highly recommended.

Will now move on to Barney's for a good old compare and contrast.

Peter Hook, in Leeds next month.

On a side note, just finished reading his book, great read and lots of insight. Highly recommended.

Will now move on to Barney's for a good old compare and contrast.
Starting to read Hooky's book tonight. Wished I caught him in States on his tour.....

I've got tickets to see Nick Cave in June, but apart from that, I'm not sure. I wanted to catch PJ Harvey, but those tickets went quickly.

I secured tickets for the Depeche Mode concert at the Glasgow Barrowlands for the BBC 6 Music Festival in March but now don't know if I can make it!

Aaaarrrrggghhh.

Banks in Cologne on Sunday!

Definitely not Depeche Mode, at $150.00 a ticket in some mega arena. What absurdity!

£30 a ticket in a 2000 capacity (all standing) arena 4o minutes away from my front door.

What value!
Lucky! I would go for that. I suppose that they have their reasons for pricing the US tour so ridiculously high.

Back
Top Bottom