What are your (musical!) guilty pleasures? As a Moz-fan, a Mozbot, a hatebot or whatever

Did you just refer to me as a kid? ;) You would have to be pretty old for that. This is all about guilty pleasures and the original is too good to qualify. The pop sugar version is a real GP. I kind of like 743 Biebs because he is always there adding absolutely nothing like the guilty pleasures this thread is about. On Topic! :D

But if he stops...and the Scumbag video posts end that would be welcome. Man cannot live on Scumbag videos alone. :)
is anon#743... biebs? how do you know?

is anon#743... biebs? how do you know?

This is my reasoning from another post:

"Hi Biebs. Columbo here. 743... = Biebs. Biebs :thumbsup: 743... posts and :thumbsdown: all others. It took a while to figure this out, but the truth has revealed itself. How ingenious...a registered user who only down votes and never posts and an anon who posts, but can't vote. Puffs cigar... :D"

KS always asked why Biebs never posted, and then anon 743 posts and gets :thumbsup: from Biebs regularly. 743 goes after Surface similarly. I am an excellent study of human nature and a believer in the Occam's razor methodology of reasoning. Not that it matters in the greater scheme of things. Just my two cents.

:rolleyes: Ah...I love ya' Biebs :). And now on topic and not redundant, which only leaves dislike if you are reasonably intelligent. We'll see...

:rolleyes: Good one. I forgot troll. You win that one:cool:

I'll let you pick which one this. That reminds me to play 743 in the lottery tomorrow ;)

This is my reasoning from another post:

"Hi Biebs. Columbo here. 743... = Biebs. Biebs :thumbsup: 743... posts and :thumbsdown: all others. It took a while to figure this out, but the truth has revealed itself. How ingenious...a registered user who only down votes and never posts and an anon who posts, but can't vote. Puffs cigar... :D"

KS always asked why Biebs never posted, and then anon 743 posts and gets :thumbsup: from Biebs regularly. 743 goes after Surface similarly. I am an excellent study of human nature and a believer in the Occam's razor methodology of reasoning. Not that it matters in the greater scheme of things. Just my two cents.
that was rather on the ball of you. good job, old man on park bench:thumb:

don't you worry, I'll be saving a very special place in hell for you and the rest of my pals. :fire::smilingimp: ;)

Well if you are there too, I won't mind. :lbf:
Having a laugh with you and the rest of your pals in hell attracks me more than heaven with all the morally, lawfully good and their boring opinions. :sleeping:
The only thing that worries me just a little bit is the fire.
We will be burning eternally. :tears:
Ah but I guess we will get used to it. The longer it takes. o_O

' Ah but I guess we will get used to it.' ha ha ha ! that's what they all say ! don't ya worry your pretty little head, I'm keeping the coals burning and Rifke is warming up the PINCERS ! Yes, of course Rifke will be there too ! don't act so surprised ! :smilingimp: :D

Too bad Moz won't be there as his soul was rejected by Satan. :squiffy:
Well maybe he gives him a second chance.
Makes him an offer he can't refuse.
Rifke won't mind either if it's hell or heaven, as long as Moz is present. :p
Satan might seduce her with the most beautiful, indigo blue blazer as a present for her sweetie. :brows:
But where would that leave you and me? :confused:
I guess we could start a solow in hell? :highfive:

All this about heaven and hell suddenly brought back another guilty pleasure of mine. :cool:
The Tubes, Mondo Bondage. Kinky? who? Me? me? Never mind! ;)
Can't post a utubeclip cause I still don't know how. Too clumsy.
But if you go on utube and search for The Tubes and Mondo Bondage it's right on top.
Saw them live once. They were incredible. My jaw dropped to the ground.
Also liked " Don't touch me there "
"White punks on dope"
"What do you want from life"
" Smoke"
When Quaye Lude, the singer and frontman of the band finished Mondo Bondage he said: I always feel like I need a cigarette right after that and immediately the band started playing Smoke.
They were great in their time and sometimes I wonder if a band like that could make those life performances now, I mean in 2016. :thumb:

"Also liked " Don't touch me there "
"White punks on dope"
"What do you want from life" "

"Well, you can't have that but if you're an America citizen you are entitled to..."
That whole album was great. Later on they did some very 80's radio-rock but I can't blame them for wanting to pay the bills.

Later on they did some very 80's radio-rock but I can't blame them for wanting to pay the bills.

That's when I noticed them. Talk to ya Later and She's a Beauty era. I actually saw them in concert at Six Flags Great America theme park just outside of Chicago back in the day. I lived and breathed 80's radio-rock and kinda still do. GP filled good times!

And in a similar vein a band from my hometown:

Everything is changed now. Strip Malls are the downfall of modern society :(

' Ah but I guess we will get used to it.' ha ha ha ! that's what they all say ! don't ya worry your pretty little head, I'm keeping the coals burning and Rifke is warming up the PINCERS ! Yes, of course Rifke will be there too ! don't act so surprised ! :smilingimp: :D
whaaaaaaaaat? :eek: since when?! here i was with my big plans to lounge on clouds that taste like cotton candy when i die. i mean, i had it all worked out, man. great, there goes that. i bet hell doesnt even have any blazer stores, or if it does they're probably all velour blazers. :(

That's when I noticed them. Talk to ya Later and She's a Beauty era. I actually saw them in concert at Six Flags Great America theme park just outside of Chicago back in the day. I lived and breathed 80's radio-rock and kinda still do. GP filled good times!

For any reason I don't know of, I am glad you like them too. :thumb:
Do you know of any band nowadays with the same impact on stage?
And on the audience?
I know it was another timeframe but it seemed like they were innovative and crossing borders. :thumb:

whaaaaaaaaat? :eek: since when?! here i was with my big plans to lounge on clouds that taste like cotton candy when i die. i mean, i had it all worked out, man. great, there goes that. i bet hell doesnt even have any blazer stores, or if it does they're probably all velour blazers. :(

Since she said so. See my post to KS ;)

' I guess we could start a solow in hell? ' ?

there already is one, and we're both on it. On earth as it is in hell ! Isn't that what the Good Book says ? ;)

Yes. But I don't have to listen. :)
Where does it states that I can't be inconsequential?
And I don't have to listen to that either. :p
Why should I? I'm going to hell anyway, so why bother? :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom