Weird Subcultures

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
I'm fascinated in subcultures, really niche ones, not your punks, or emo or goth type nonsense, I mean really odd people who are consumed by really odd hobbies.

The ones that interest me are people who spend their lives on things such as World Of Warcraft or Second Life, men who dress up as dolls in rubber masks, people who have sexual relations with cars, BBW's and feeders any type of strange cults, men who like getting dominated by big muscular body building women., dogging, adults who dress up in nappies and act like babies etc etc...

What do you think about these subcultures? Do they interest you? Are you impart of a particular subculture?

And yes, I probably am a bit sick in the head.

I'm fascinated in subcultures, really niche ones, not your punks, or emo or goth type nonsense, I mean really odd people who are consumed by really odd hobbies.

The ones that interest me are people who spend their lives on things such as World Of Warcraft or Second Life, men who dress up as dolls in rubber masks, people who have sexual relations with cars, BBW's and feeders any type of strange cults, men who like getting dominated by big muscular body building women., dogging, adults who dress up in nappies and act like babies etc etc...

What do you think about these subcultures? Do they interest you? Are you impart of a particular subculture?

And yes, I probably am a bit sick in the head.

It sounds like you've been watching the same show as NHNS. Lol.

Which of these subcultures interest you and if you had to pick one, which one would you be apart of?

That female body builder one seems interesting...:lbf:

It sounds like you've been watching the same show as NHNS. Lol.

Which of these subcultures interest you and if you had to pick one, which one would you be apart of?

That female body builder one seems interesting...:lbf:

The body builder one was a Louis Theroux hour long documentary, it was brilliant. 9 stone pale white virgin men getting picked up and restrained by huge muscular 15 stone ripped women in bikinis. It was hilarious. If I had to pick one weird sub culture it'd be the adult babies thing. How is it not illegal? It's borderline paedophilia really; grown men and women shitting themselves and getting changed by enablers who go along with their baby fetish. Proper f***ed up...

The body builder one was a Louis Theroux hour long documentary, it was brilliant. 9 stone pale white virgin men getting picked up and restrained by huge muscular 15 stone ripped women in bikinis.

sOTn4vO.jpg

If I had to pick one weird sub culture it'd be the adult babies thing. How is it not illegal? It's borderline paedophilia really; grown men and women shitting themselves and getting changed by enablers who go along with their baby fetish. Proper f***ed up...

I remember watching an old CSI episode about that. Lol.
CSI_L_515_king_baby_02.17.05_5_0002.jpg

I find it so infuriating...when I see programs about it, I literally want to murder them. I think it is so sickening.

The best is bronies.

I watched a documentary about that. I was a bit disturbed how it basically tried to say there is something wrong with you if you find it weird and disturbing...thanks Eugene Bradford.

The body builder one was a Louis Theroux hour long documentary, it was brilliant. 9 stone pale white virgin men getting picked up and restrained by huge muscular 15 stone ripped women in bikinis. It was hilarious. If I had to pick one weird sub culture it'd be the adult babies thing. How is it not illegal? It's borderline paedophilia really; grown men and women shitting themselves and getting changed by enablers who go along with their baby fetish. Proper f***ed up...

It has nothing to do with pedophilia. Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to children which results in non-consensual sexual acts with CHILDREN. Biological, chronological children. Why is pedophilia illegal? Because society has decided children are not intellectually, emotionally, or legally capable of being able to offer consent to having sexual relations. Each country, province, state has an age of consent. I am pretty certain the age of consent in ancient Greece was 10 or 11 for those young boys. In some Muslim cultures today, the age of consent for young girls is 12 or 13.

Being attracted to men wearing diapers and bonnets is NOT being attracted to children. It is role playing. A costume. They are adult men, biologically and chronologically. And are thus capable of offering consent. That is HOW AND WHY IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.

Last edited:
it has nothing to do with pedophilia. Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to children which results in non-consensual sexual acts with children. Biological, chronological children. Why is pedophilia illegal? Because society has decided children are not intellectually, emotionally, or legally capable of being able to offer consent to having sexual relations. Each country, providence, state has an age of consent. I am pretty certain the age of consent in ancient greece was 10 or 11 for those young boys. In some muslim cultures today, the age of consent for young girls is 12 or 13.

Being attracted to men wearing diapers and bonnets is not being attracted to children. It is role playing. A costume. They are adult men, biologically and chronologically. And are thus capable of offering consent. That is how and why it is not illegal.

God, shut the f*** up already.

It has nothing to do with pedophilia. Pedophilia is a sexual attraction to children which results in non-consensual sexual acts with CHILDREN. Biological, chronological children. Why is pedophilia illegal? Because society has decided children are not intellectually, emotionally, or legally capable of being able to offer consent to having sexual relations. Each country, providence, state has an age of consent. I am pretty certain the age of consent in ancient Greece was 10 or 11 for those young boys. In some Muslim cultures today, the age of consent for young girls is 12 or 13.

Being attracted to men wearing diapers and bonnets is NOT being attracted to children. It is role playing. A costume. They are adult men, biologically and chronologically. And are thus capable of offering consent. That is HOW AND WHY IT IS NOT ILLEGAL.

It's still a sickness of the soul. The fact that it isn't illegal doesn't make it wholesome. Lots of sexual deviant activities aren't. the Romans knew this but still they carried on abusing every living entity possible. The human race has obviously not progressed, in fact regressed, never learning lessons from past deviant sexual abuses of other living beings. It's too late for most of the human race, they will never catch up on spititual levels, as all they can react to is the girding of the loins, when in fact they are supposed to be an advanced species, more concerned with progression. We are not stuck in the Roman Empires, but hey, maybe the majority still are

Somewhere on the internet I saw a few seconds of a video of a woman who was addicted to sucking dirty baby diapers. I thought it was sort of gross and turned it off real quick, but it made an impact on me because I've brought it up in conversation at least every other day since seeing those few second about two weeks ago. :o I can't stop thinking about "Why?" But not enough to go watch the video. She didn't lick the shit, she just wanted the fumes of the shit and plastic in her mouth, like a cigarette.

If I had to pick one weird sub culture it'd be the adult babies thing. How is it not illegal? It's borderline paedophilia really; grown men and women shitting themselves and getting changed by enablers who go along with their baby fetish. Proper f***ed up...

Did you know they make child doll babies in Japan? I think that's probably more borderline. But I guess they do what the hell they want over there. I read this through the VICE channel and I was a bit disgusted.

www.vice.com/read/japan-trottla-dolls-lifesize-lingerie

And yes, Crystal. Saw that too! Weird individual, probably one of her kind. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's still a sickness of the soul. The fact that it isn't illegal doesn't make it wholesome. Lots of sexual deviant activities aren't. the Romans knew this but still they carried on abusing every living entity possible. The human race has obviously not progressed, in fact regressed, never learning lessons from past deviant sexual abuses of other living beings. It's too late for most of the human race, they will never catch up on spititual levels, as all they can react to is the girding of the loins, when in fact they are supposed to be an advanced species, more concerned with progression. We are not stuck in the Roman Empires, but hey, maybe the majority still are

I have to take issue with your use of the word 'wholesome.' These things come to mind: Little House on the Prairie, magic underwear, holes in sheets, and the missionary position--and ONLY the missionary position. Who decides what is wholesome anyhow? And is 'wholesome' even something that one wants to equate with passion? Or sex?

Deviant. That is another loaded term. Unless you just mean deviant, as in, deviating form the norm. But I think you mean deviant activities as in freaky, creepy, pervy, criminal, etc.

It seems to be a moral issue for you. You think what these people are doing is immoral. There are correct acts and incorrect acts. Again who decides what is OK and what isn't? The Bible, Koran, Torah, government? What is wrong with allowing the individual to let their own conscience be their guide? Decide for him/herself what fits into their moral paradigm? Human sexual behavior is vast and varied. There are no rights and wrongs. Just preferences. While Paraphilias fall outside the norm (what is common), it does not mean they are mental disorders or illegal behaviors or that they should be regarded as such. If there are no victims and all are consenting, then what is inherently wrong with allowing them to coexist alongside other sexual preferences-- to be considered as something that is different but neither right nor wrong?

The Steampunk people are f***in weirdos

And anyone that goes to Comic Con. I live in San Diego and have seen some real weird assholes walking around during Comic Con weekend. I was at a restaurant (Blue Point) a few years back and some dick walked in dressed like Lord of The Rings. Dude sat down and ordered dinner like it was nothing.

Last edited:

And anyone that goes to Comic Con. I live in San Diego and have seen some real weird assholes walking around during Comic Con weekend. I was at a restaurant (Blue Point) a few years back and some dick walked in dressed like Lord of The Rings. Dude sat down and ordered dinner like it was nothing.

I take it you are not a fan of The Big Bang Theory.

Portlandia does a really solid mocking if Steampunk if you're ever bored on YouTube some day.

I have to take issue with your use of the word 'wholesome.' These things come to mind: Little House on the Prairie, magic underwear, holes in sheets, and the missionary position--and ONLY the missionary position. Who decides what is wholesome anyhow? And is 'wholesome' even something that one wants to equate with passion? Or sex?

Deviant. That is another loaded term. Unless you just mean deviant, as in, deviating form the norm. But I think you mean deviant activities as in freaky, creepy, pervy, criminal, etc.

It seems to be a moral issue for you. You think what these people are doing is immoral. There are correct acts and incorrect acts. Again who decides what is OK and what isn't? The Bible, Koran, Torah, government? What is wrong with allowing the individual to let their own conscience be their guide? Decide for him/herself what fits into their moral paradigm? Human sexual behavior is vast and varied. There are no rights and wrongs. Just preferences. While Paraphilias fall outside the norm (what is common), it does not mean they are mental disorders or illegal behaviors or that they should be regarded as such. If there are no victims and all are consenting, then what is inherently wrong with allowing them to coexist alongside other sexual preferences-- to be considered as something that is different but neither right nor wrong?

"Blah, blah, blah. I like to pretend I'm into Sub/Dom because I masturbated to Fifty Shades of Grey twice so it's my duty to defend subversive sex genres I have zero clue about. Blah, blah, blah."

Back
Top Bottom