Vegetarian Vitamins On Meat Eaters?

Ok, as part of my whole getting healthy over the summer thingy I am doing a good diet and am wanting to start taking my vitamins again.

However, the only ones I can find in the house are ones made for vegetarians and vegans which belong to my brother although he rarely uses them. Just wondering if they shall have the same effect on a meat eater or will they be non-effective because of my diet?

Love PTxx.

Ok, as part of my whole getting healthy over the summer thingy I am doing a good diet and am wanting to start taking my vitamins again.

However, the only ones I can find in the house are ones made for vegetarians and vegans which belong to my brother although he rarely uses them. Just wondering if they shall have the same effect on a meat eater or will they be non-effective because of my diet?

Love PTxx.

The tablets suitable for veggies / vegans simply mean that they do not contain any sort of animal bi product in the ingrediants. When I get tablets from my doctor (thankfully not very often) I always ask for tablets that are veggie. Most tablets have like an edible plastic type coating and this contains an animal bi product. Being a meat eater will have no effect on the effect that the veggie tablet will have on you in providing you with your essential vitamins.:)

Jukebox Jury

The tablets suitable for veggies / vegans simply mean that they do not contain any sort of animal bi product in the ingrediants. When I get tablets from my doctor (thankfully not very often) I always ask for tablets that are veggie. Most tablets have like an edible plastic type coating and this contains an animal bi product. Being a meat eater will have no effect on the effect that the veggie tablet will have on you in providing you with your essential vitamins.:)

Jukebox Jury

Thanks JJ, it sounds like vege. options in medication are actually better then. Good stuff!

Love PTxx.

A strange question!Anyone can take them and they'll have a positive effect unless your diet is crap,you drink too much or take drugs.;)

Back
Top Bottom