7 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)
8 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)

10 PUEBLA siglo XX1 (4,700)

12 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)
13 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)

morrissey_santa_fe_date_19_november_2011_02.jpg

Looks like I'll be attending the first show! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That photo is just nasty. He looks like an old trannie. Did they apply that eyeshadow from across the street?

The red rose and the white rose are a yorkshire thing idiots, nowt to do with moz anyway.
Anyway looks like a nice little holiday across the pond this year!!!

See this list? Truly disappointed.

Is it likely for more dates to be added? He's coming to the U.S., where I live, but nowhere near me. This SUCKS. More dates possible?

What about the television appearances? That info wasn't announced as TTY had previously mentioned it would.

spam

The proof that morrissey is behind www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com is impossible to ignore.

1 blog reviews justin bieber in joking fashion - 4 days later moz mentions begins his show with same words as bieber - even guardian notices the 'coincidence' and asks 'is it him?'
2 blog pledges to begin stripping again in london - he does
3 blog predicts US tour and Mexican tour ONLY and announces the 'ironic t shirt tour' on the morning of official announcement a few hours prior
4 blog says announcement of tour dates will be a 'tease' - announcement IS delayed.
5 now the morrissey poster for santa fe mentions 'all ages!' - why is this funny? It's funny because the blog posted an article by 'Aunty Mozzer' the agony aunt with a difference joking that he couldn't tour with justin bieber because his strip show would be x rated and under 18s couldn't attend. This is yet another coded reference to the morrisseysworld blogspot

convinced? Oh there are MORE 'coincidences' listed on the site, too many to go into here.

The blog says we should wear a white rose or red rose on the tour, my bet is that morrissey will wear one himself, maybe not in the first show. More clues are promised by the blog. Morrissey is the owner, that is sure.

How can he play in a venue of 1800 people in Mexico city.. what a bad planning , last time he played here he sold out for 10,000 people... this is not right.:crazy:

spam

The proof that morrissey is behind www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com is impossible to ignore.

1 blog reviews justin bieber in joking fashion - 4 days later moz mentions begins his show with same words as bieber - even guardian notices the 'coincidence' and asks 'is it him?'
2 blog pledges to begin stripping again in london - he does
3 blog predicts US tour and Mexican tour ONLY and announces the 'ironic t shirt tour' on the morning of official announcement a few hours prior
4 blog says announcement of tour dates will be a 'tease' - announcement IS delayed.
5 now the morrissey poster for santa fe mentions 'all ages!' - why is this funny? It's funny because the blog posted an article by 'Aunty Mozzer' the agony aunt with a difference joking that he couldn't tour with justin bieber because his strip show would be x rated and under 18s couldn't attend. This is yet another coded reference to the morrisseysworld blogspot

convinced? Oh there are MORE 'coincidences' listed on the site, too many to go into here.

The blog says we should wear a white rose or red rose on the tour, my bet is that morrissey will wear one himself, maybe not in the first show. More clues are promised by the blog. Morrissey is the owner, that is sure.

You guys are worse than 9/11 truthers

WHy is david hiding all messages referring to the Morrissey's World blog and banning users for mentioning?

He was over at morrisseysworld chat room earlier advertising his OWN site

Not a single NYC-Area date, i'm very surprised and bummed out at the same time.

You guys are worse than 9/11 truthers
9-11 Truthers you say? George Allagiah and Big Dick Cheeney did 9-11... Check video In Plane Sight. Then follow the money that was made from it bimbo! Who shorted those airline stocks weeks before and where is the plane wreckage at the Pentagon. No plane hit Bldg 7 and it came down like WTC . F nobambo too ... All traitors. You like them? The sky is blue, the grass is green. Shut the f*** up and join the Marines.

OK I'll play along who's Jasmine? and why does he not want to play near her?

she's that american girl on that weird show thing. people think that she might show up and, for some reason, she's not supposed to.

on the bright side, us East coast folk'll be saving some hard-earned cash this go-round. Maybe when the actual album comes out we'll get a visit...

Vegas baby! Looks like I'll be seeing the Pixies on monday and Moz on Friday. Best week ever. This will be my 9th Morrissey show, no bad for a 21 yr old right?

AMAZING week for you - that's very cool!!!!

I just hope that those that promised to boycott Morrisey because of what happened to Davod T., stick to their word.

9-11 Truthers you say? George Allagiah and Big Dick Cheeney did 9-11... Check video In Plane Sight. Then follow the money that was made from it bimbo! Who shorted those airline stocks weeks before and where is the plane wreckage at the Pentagon. No plane hit Bldg 7 and it came down like WTC . F nobambo too ... All traitors. You like them? The sky is blue, the grass is green. Shut the f*** up and join the Marines.
Absolutely!!! It was a CRUISE MISSLE that hit their Pentagon, launched outta the asshole of George Asshole Alligyah.

she's that american girl on that weird show thing. people think that she might show up and, for some reason, she's not supposed to.

Er, thanks for that but that doesn't really help.

For all the people who complain about how Moz isn't coming to your area... buy a friggin' plane ticket. It's reasonably cheap to fly to most of the places he's playing... so put a little effort into it and show your support.

For all the people who complain about how Moz isn't coming to your area... buy a friggin' plane ticket. It's reasonably cheap to fly to most of the places he's playing... so put a little effort into it and show your support.

Plane ticket and hotel room, dontcha mean?let's say reasonably that'll be at the LEAST $250. A lot of people don't have that money to spend on a show, Moneybags.

I just hope that those that promised to boycott Morrisey because of what happened to Davod T., stick to their word.
I am because I would rather look at a half eaten turkey carcass after thanksgiving than see Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom