7 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)
8 MEXICO CITY plaza condesa (1,800)

10 PUEBLA siglo XX1 (4,700)

12 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)
13 GUADALAJARA diana (2,200)

morrissey_santa_fe_date_19_november_2011_02.jpg

Looks like I'll be attending the first show! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! No NYC or Boston....I'm really surprised. I guess he'll be back in 2012 to hit the east coast.

Is anyone else gonna wear the white rose or red rose that morrisseysworld says we should wer to the US shows?

No because it's a load of made-up bollocks. That site says the roses are a tribute to Oscar Wilde. As any Wilde scholar will tell you, the Wilde flower is a green carnation, not a rose. Morrissey would never make such a schoolboy error, only an imbecile pretending to be him.

So Vegas & Pomona look interesting... not going to more then 2 shows this time.. because if he starts to sing the same songs just in reverse order or change up a couple verses in a song... that's NOT entertainment.. & enough for me.. anymore.
I hope his attitude is better... or he will be boo'ed. Hopefully he keeps drab songs off the song list.. because having to sit through them are painful sometimes... especially if I have to put up with Kristeen who for however long.. yesh... I rather listen to taped music over a PA system for 2 hours then listen to her.

I might see a few of my favorites at a couple of shows...

Till Then..
Mozluv

Is this a cruel joke? No DC or Philly or NYC? What have I done God to deserve this? :( :(

Pssst! Hopefully Philly gets the World Series trophy. ;) Too much win can get to her head! :D

I hate this guy's definition of "tour." Playing four dates in California and six in Mexico with a few speckles in Texas, Vegas and Chicago does not a North American tour make. Show me an east coast date, and I'll start listening...

Maybe he's intimidated by our earthquakes and hurricanes. Dude, NYC ate those for breakfast. We let the earthquake stir our coffee for us. We went outside during the hurricane with shampoo bottles and had a shower party right in the streets. But Moz can't handle it, nope. Puss. :rolleyes:

No because it's a load of made-up bollocks. That site says the roses are a tribute to Oscar Wilde. As any Wilde scholar will tell you, the Wilde flower is a green carnation, not a rose. Morrissey would never make such a schoolboy error, only an imbecile pretending to be him.

I'm not going to comment on the blog but I will comment on this. The green carnation was not Oscar Wilde's symbol. It was a novel written loosely based on the Wilde-Douglas affair. The only green flower reference in Wilde's life was the trick he played on critics when he encouraged or paid people in the audience to wear a green flower to create the impression there was a masonic fraternity devoted to his work.

There are several works by Wilde refering to red roses and white roses. These include the Nightingale and the Rose, the Ballad of Reading Gaol, and The Remarkable Rocket. The latter two mention both red roses and white roses, and the former mentions red roses.

If you had read Wilde you would know this.

That site is obviously not by Morrissey. People who believe it is are sectionable. For one thing he's too busy and wouldn't have time to update it and waste his life away on the web. The various references he's made to the site and the predictions that have come true just show he's visited it before and probably enjoys it. Nothing more.

Obviously the blog is not Morrissey's, if you believe it is you're sectionable. On the other hand you are just as ignorant with your comments. The green carnation was not a symbol for Wilde per se, it was the title of a novel loosely based on the Wilde-Douglas affair. The only green flower reference Wilde himself made was when he encouraged or possibly paid member sof the audience to wear a green flower in their lapel to create the impression of a Masonic fraternity or secret society worshipping his work. It was just for the purposes of creating mystery and suspense.

On the other hand Wilde refers to red and white roses in The Nightingale and the Rose, The Ballad of Reading Gaol and The Remarkable Rocket. Undoubtedly the red and white roses were very important symbols for Wilde. If you had read Wilde you would know this.

The controversy about that other blog site is pretty straight forward. It's definitely not his site but he's probably visited it a few times, which explains why all the predictions have come true and the comment he made alluding to the blog in one of the London gigs. It's nothing more than that. If you believe it's his blog you need professional help.

Sorry, message disappeared, accidentally posted it twice.

you guys know that there's no northeast because that jasmine girl lives there, right?

BUT WHY ALL THE TEXAN VENUES ARE ALL SEATED.
IT SUCKS !!

DALLAS
SAN ANTONIO
AUSTIN
All seated, that's horrible !

Where are you seeing this info.? I'm not seeing any seating charts yet. Thanks

Maybe he's intimidated by our earthquakes and hurricanes. Dude, NYC ate those for breakfast. We let the earthquake stir our coffee for us. We went outside during the hurricane with shampoo bottles and had a shower party right in the streets. But Moz can't handle it, nope. Puss. :rolleyes:

stfu. it's not because of that. it's probably because that's where jasmine resides. he never plays near where she lives.

just a tip for our webmaster grow a beard wear a wig and to a beatystudio to get a dark tan

Than fold a cardbord when you enter the venue, saying I'm Here

No Pittsburg:lbf:

though a bit saddened about the most are west coast dates, only chicago, no NY and the north east cities, and south east

not that I go, but for many east coast fans they have to try to get a ticket and plan everything, and you never know
at the end if the show goes on,.

outfit; definately leopard skirts :lbf:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom