Unseen pre-Smiths Morrissey photobooth photos on eBay

I thought these were definitely worth posting about for those who don't regularly scour eBay for Morrissey-related items...

They're currently up for auction on ebay (links here, here and here) - at a starting bid of £300 each, they're definitely out of my price range, but at least the seller has provided some nice preview images for us to fawn over a bit. :)

presmiths_4.jpg

presmiths_3.jpg
presmiths_2.jpg
presmiths_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They do look to be pictures for a pen pal letter, since he seems to have "dolled" himself up in these photos.

I crack myself up.

Moz seems to undoubtedly be channeling Ron Mael in the last one.

The third one could be James Maker? It certainly is not Morrissey!

Oh my God!So very handsome.The third one wow!I so wish I could afford them!

Hey Aly,
Maybe you can afford them. Doesn't look like there are any bidders yet. Maybe the seller will drop the starting bid.

I'm glad the pictures are causing a bit of a stir !! I'm the person who has listed the pics on eBay and I'm a big Smiths and Morrissey fan. I bought these pics recently from somebody who used to keep in touch with Morrissey via The New York Dolls fan club in the late 70"s, so mozmic dancer gets a Brownie point for guessing it was through pen pal letters that these pictures were obtained. They are great images and I'm glad they have made the web site. Sad to be letting them go, but needs must!

He looks like the current Doctor Who, Matt Smith in these pics!

"They are great images and I'm glad they have made the web site. Sad to be letting them go, but needs mus"

Well you are selling a fake in picture number three! Don't let some poor soul buy that!! Morrissey does not have blue eyes and if you have two eyes you can tell that is not him. Morrissey currently has blue eyes because of contact lenses that he started wearing back in the 90's but he was not born that way!

The third photo is not of Morrissey. Morrissey was not born with blue eyes and if you have two eyes you can clearly see it is not him. Stop selling a fake!! Please don't use the site to swindle fans into buying something that is not real. Shame on you! This story should not be given attention for someone to buy a fake picture of Morrissey.:mad:

The third photo is not of Morrissey. Morrissey was not born with blue eyes and if you have two eyes you can clearly see it is not him. Stop selling a fake!! Please don't use the site to swindle fans into buying something that is not real. Shame on you! This story should not be given attention for someone to buy a fake picture of Morrissey.:mad:

How is that not Morrissey? Same jaw-line, same lips, same nose, same eyebrows, same photo booth. And doesn't Morrissey have blue eyes, as well?

just because the third looks "different" than what you're used to doesn't mean it isn't him. personally, i think it looks just like him... hide the long hair bits, compare features like mouth and ears to the other two....

to every single one of you who somehow thinks that's not morrissey in the third picture, you need to get your vision checked. it not only IS him, but it looks exactly like him.

to the person who suggested it's james maker, it looks NOTHING like james maker.

and to the person who says morrissey does not have blue eyes, well, perhaps you're colour blind.

i'm sure you all imagine yourselves to be massive fans, and criticise others by saying they're NOT "true fans."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom