Unedited article about my latest Morrissey experience

pandora_cocteau

I've told the story before, but now I've written an actual article about it. it is long, and most won't care, but I'm sharing anyway. i truly wonder if my concert-going experience and the concert itself is the same as for other people....maybe I'm just crazy!!! If any of you have enough time to kill and read it, do share your thoughts. I wonder if we're all this insanely absorbed in Marrissey (the celebrity nickname for Marr and Morrissey....kill me...is this old news? it must be!) or rather Morrissey when we see him in concert!

the link is

Last edited:
Yes, me too. Thanks. You really roughed it. I thought riding the bus all night was bad.

I really enjoyed reading that article. Your writing style's just great. I nearly could feel how you must have felt. Thanks for sharing :)

I so wanted to go to St. Louis, I'm so mad.

Anyway, eventhough, it was hard for me to keep up with such sophisticated way of writting, I really enjoyed the article. Thanks! :)

I thought it was a great read, and sounds like a great, testing but worthwhile experience. You write really well!

aw you guys are sweet.
i had a crazy need to write, all of the sudden, last night. so i did...it's funny how for the last year of so, all i can write about, pain..well..really..talk about as well is Morrissey. i think i am eternally doomed!

Pandora... I just got so absorbed in my reading... You are a master with words... My eyes even welled up a little and my heart definitively had faster beats at the time when he was about to show up onstage... When you become famous, will you remember your old friend from Chile? :)

Beautiful, wonderful text... I wish I could master English language like that :)

Wow, you sound so young. Must be nice. Middle age is sooooo awful...

being young is even worse. maybe next year will be better. i can't wait to reach my early 20s.

Pandora... I just got so absorbed in my reading... You are a master with words... My eyes even welled up a little and my heart definitively had faster beats at the time when he was about to show up onstage... When you become famous, will you remember your old friend from Chile? :)

Beautiful, wonderful text... I wish I could master English language like that :)

I highly doubt I will ever become famous (maybe notorious :p)! thanks for the compliments, you're a dear!

being young is even worse. maybe next year will be better. i can't wait to reach my early 20s.

I highly doubt I will ever become famous (maybe notorious :p)! thanks for the compliments, you're a dear!

Well, let's change concepts... Recognized award-winning filmaker is better? :) ;) Hugs!!

Ah! BTW... last night there was a power cut in my neighborhood, like for 40 minutes, which was programmed, but I just knew it today morning! hahaha... That's why I disappeared so suddenly... Sorry about that!

Pandora, I like you...you're crazy...But I like you!

Beautifully written. I especially enjoyed the brief description of other concert-goers, which was very accurate. I swear, if I see one more beefy man with a pompadour...

wow, i feel what you feel. i dont know what else to say without sounding more cheesy. you put my feelings into words, very hard to do.

Pandora Cocteau's words flows like honey. As an aspiring writer and Morrissey fan this is a treasure to behold. Thank you for chronicling the mishaps of your pilgrimage.

Back
Top Bottom