Underrated songs

Mclenarr

Our frank- this is just fantastic i think esp. the end which is some of his most impassioned singing ever
He know's i'd love to see him-This really captures a sense of desolation beautifully
Whatever happens, i love you-Pure drama
That's all i can be bothered doing without feeling like i'm stretching the concepts credibility!

"I Like You" is a gem that I've come to love recently. "I Have Forgiven Jesus" doesn't seem to get much of a mention on here either, but is absolutely brilliant imo.

My top 3 Underrated Moz Songs ~

1] "Lost"
2] "I Have Forgiven Jesus"
3] "Lifeguard Sleeping, Girl Drowning" [my fave V+I tune]

McLen
I agree with every single song you pointed out,

I would like to add:
Christian Dior
I'm Not Sorry
Southpaw

I already heard "i'm not sorry" live, and it was great :)
Would love to hear Southpaw live someday, I can only wish.

I'm always amazed Boxers isn't considered on a par with Everyday is Like Sunday. A good example of a great song not being acknowledged because it was released during an unfashionable stage in an artist's career.

He know's i'd love to see him-This really captures a sense of desolation beautifully

Since when has "He knows I'd love to see him" been considered an underrated song? That's my favorite Morrissey song you're talking about there:mad:

I love The teachers are afraid of the pupils but I haven't seen anyone mention Southpaw much... or this song in particular... maybe because it's so long? It's just lovely on a train at night in my honest opinion. I also love Margaret on the Guillotine. :x

'I'd Love to' is underrated, also 'The Edges are no longer parallel.' Lovely songs!

don't quite know if these are really underrated but:
The Ordinary Boys,
I'd Love To,
I Am Hated for Loving,
Angel, Angel, Down We Go Together,
I Like You
My Dearest Love - too good to be just a b-side
Dear God Please Help Me - pure heaven

Girl Least Likely To
At Amber
Interlude
Satan Rejected My Soul