TTY: Sunny

Sunny - true-to-you.net
27 August 2016

39063_unnamed_01.jpg

Morrissey would like to say a loving goodbye to Sunny (pictured here with Morrissey and Nancy), who was relieved of her pain this morning after a beautiful life.

UPDATE Aug. 28:

From Mark - earlier Tweets from @NancySinatra:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how he makes a note for a dog's death but doesnt bother enough to mention his old pal's death.

He's all here for the drama. And dont get me wrong, i LOVE him for that.

The Death of a Dumb Dog.

All the mutt was dreaming of was a juicy slab of raw bloody steak to chomp on.

Meanwhile...

Children shelled...

Hey, I love animals more than people too - but I am just waiting for all the Bowie nuts to go even more ape-shit over this latest 'insult'.... :o

Hey, I love animals more than people too - but I am just waiting for all the Bowie nuts to go even more ape-shit over this latest 'insult'.... :o

Like you are an animal as well. Duh!

If you mean you like humans better than other animals then try swimming with sharks.

The diamond dogs are poachers and they hide behind trees
Hunt you to the ground they will, mannequins with kill appeal

We're really missing you
And you've only just gone

We get the message Steven !
"Snot nosed junior high ribbing " in its lowest form.
A new low !

BtBB:greatbritain::knife:

...in this year of the Reaper we would like to remember Victoria Wood, Caroline Aherne, Muhammad Ali, Prince and Sunny. Too soon, Too soon...

I love how he makes a note for a dog's death but doesnt bother enough to mention his old pal's death.

He's all here for the drama. And dont get me wrong, i LOVE him for that.
If Morrissey had been falling over himself praising Bowie you all would've called him a hypocrite. Neither Morrissey or Bowie liked each other and it'd be really stupid if Morrissey started going out of his way to praise Bowie.

I haven't seen anyone suggest Bowie was a 'pal'

Hopefully he can honour Sunny with an addition to the setlist: "We're really missing you, and you've only just gone..."

'relieved of her pain' - > euthanasia is Murder?

Yes, that's my avatar, but what do I know? I'm just some delusional fan that lives in a hole in Flint, Michigan.

Last edited:
I am very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with Sunny's family - especially mom. It's an awful thing to go through.

I love the quote Nancy used. It is so very true.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom