TTY: Santiago Morrissey - photo of boy wearing part of Morrissey's shirt

An anonymous person sends the link:

Santiago Morrissey - true-to-you.net
13 November 2015

Photograph of a boy wearing part of Morrissey's shirt that Morrissey threw into the audience at the Movistar Arena on Wednesday night.

boy_wearing_part_of_morrissey_s_shirt.jpg

No credit given but the photo was posted on @Morrisseyfanspy / Twitter on Nov. 12 (Link posted by an anonymous person in the Santiago post-show comments):

El fan chileno de Morrissey más joven, llevándose un pedazo de la camisa de él. ¡Que lindo recuerdo!

Where is the TTY-statement about Paris? Or doesn't he throw his arms around it anymore?

moz hangs in turkey and adjacent areas. hes not stupid you wont see any comment about the paris thing on tty.
if a cow is shot then yes big tty article.

Where is the TTY-statement about Paris? Or doesn't he throw his arms around it anymore?

I don't think Moz cares about any humans apart from the obvious few (mother, Linder, etc). I'm more surprised he hasn't commented on the whale/sea world events in the U.S.

I'm a little surprised by this myself. I thought he was a fan of Queens of the Stone Age who I'm lead to believe share a few members with Eagles of Death Metal, you'd think he'd say something? Also they were EXECUTING fans one by one in an atmosphere that is his work environment, that's gotta hit close to home? :squiffy:

um moz doesn't care about humans, as much as his fans think he cares about them and also you know if he makes a statement, he will make it about animals just like he did with the Norway attacks. I dont trust people who only care about animals, but not about human beings

A boy in a shirt !

Why not put some imagination into it, The boy with half a shirt on one side would have been far better.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Depending on you to get me safely to....please please please

Oh I'm sure he'll say something when he performs it at the next show.

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

Why should there be a statement? He is not a politician. He is a musician. I won't be surprised if he dedicated his next show to the victims of Paris attack. He doesn't need to say anything. It's the actions that count.

Esta noche me enciendo una vela para Francia !
Esta noche yo so Benny el carnicero Francès.
Lanza mis brazos alrededor de Paris.
La paz mundial es un asunto de todos !

Benny-the-French-Butcher

A Morrissey shirt scrum isn't really a safe environment for children. Unless South American punters take a more diplomatic approach

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom