TTY: Photograph

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2017.

By Anonymous on Jan 5, 2017 at 10:27 AM
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Photograph - true-to-you.net
    5 January 2017

[​IMG]

Morrissey, clasped-hands centre, aged 4, at the marriage of Dorothy to Liam.
    St Wilfrid's Church in Hulme, Manchester.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2017
    • Like Like x 8

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      They are dressed to the nines. Special occasion. I, however, fully believe in wearing comfortable and utilitarian clothes. Skirts and dresses are cute, but do you want to give easy access to rapists? Once this girl told me about how a dude put his hands up her skirt at a concert and I was like, "I would've worn jeans." Then she yelled, "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WEAR WHATEVER I WANT." Yeah, sure, that's fine, but do you WANT to give easy access to creeps?
      Having said that, I do find myself repulsed when people wear pajamas as their day clothes.

MOZ USED TO BE A SWEET BOY.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    2. hand in glove
      hand in glove
      What a sweet photo. I wonder what he's saying as they are all looking at him. Adorable. Thank you for sharing.
      • Like Like x 3
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Desperate times , whatever next ? I used to be a celebrity get me out of here ? :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
      • Troll Troll x 3
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Though the two nephews have week chins
      • Funny Funny x 1
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous

What a crazy bitch , surely American
      • Redundant Redundant x 1
    6. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This is the moment when Morrissey acquired his taste for large fancy rings.
      • Off-topic Off-topic x 1
    7. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      Okay, Benny, I understand what you mean but don't show yours.
      It's just a gift to his fans. Showing this intimate photo's mean a lot to them and what's wrong that? :confused:
      Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
      • Informative Informative x 1
    8. Vegan
      Vegan
      Damn straight. I've yet to experience pre-release excitement with Moz since I became a fan this year and ain't diddly squat been released. I even got robbed a concert experience. Woe is me.
      • Like Like x 2
    9. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      Welcome to the club!
      But once you will see him and you will never forget.
      Nevarr!
      • Like Like x 1
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      The death of a dried up popstar
      Well it happens a lot round here
      And if you think this will get a recording contract
      It goes to show how little you know :guitar:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    11. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      I wouldn't know if you were and not much interested either but who are you asking ?
      And how do you want it?
      Feet first? :)
      • Like Like x 2
    12. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      THE SECRET DIARY OF SILLY STEVEN 2017

JANUARY

Having ended the last year with tour dates cancelled due to lack of financial backing, I now find myself back on my arse with no record deal, no new material, no band, surrounded by boxes upon boxes upon boxes upon boxes of my shit selling novel List of the Lost !
      What shall I do next ? :confused:

:cool: I know ! I'll post an old black and white family photograph with me in it when I was a toddler !

Rock n Roll :guitar: that should do it:ahhh:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    13. bhops
      bhops
      No, but here is what he is planning to do and I think you'll agree it is the height of desperation: He's planning to go on to the message boards of a David Bowie fansite under the name 'Morrie the LA vegan' where he will spend hour upon hour trolling members with his anti Bowie rhetoric making shit puns and useless jokes. He will devote an increasingly large portion of his day to this pursuit until it becomes an all encompassing obsession. I think you'll agree, it will be a sad end for Morrissey, possibly the saddest existence of all. We should pray for him,
      • Like Like x 3
      • Funny Funny x 2
    14. AztecCamera
      AztecCamera
      Reckon Uncle Steve always gets sentimental round Christmas time. Reckon I wish he would just finally pop the question this year to Nancy. Reckon Buster Poindexter can be his Best Man (for the right price).

Reckon the boke on the right of the bride looks exactly like a young Ted Kennedy. Reckon Uncle Steve can say that he is his 3rd cousin like that LA Kickball Team player from Eire. Morrissey for President!
    15. Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
      Skippy the Bush Kangaroo
      [​IMG]
      me and dad when I was just little.
      • Funny Funny x 2
    16. Morrissey-so-old.com
      Morrissey-so-old.com
      Presuming the man in the black tux standing behind them is his father they have almost an identical side profile.
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      If that's his father, he's gorgeous!( Like Morrissey) and I don't mean the groom! Now that would be a mistake- divorce on the cards already!
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      It's not intimate. It's a cheerful family photo.
      • Insightful Insightful x 1
      • Troll Troll x 1
    19. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      You're a cutie too.
      Ha! Same strong family genes. :)
      Like father, like son.
      • Funny Funny x 1
    20. Quando quando quando
      Quando quando quando
      You are right of course but it has a private character. It's very different from any other of the very many photo's of Moz.
      I appreciate it as much as any other fan to see it and like it he is willing to share it with us.