TTY: Photograph

Photograph - true-to-you.net
5 January 2017

39536_morrissey_age4.jpg

Morrissey, clasped-hands centre, aged 4, at the marriage of Dorothy to Liam.
St Wilfrid's Church in Hulme, Manchester.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are dressed to the nines. Special occasion. I, however, fully believe in wearing comfortable and utilitarian clothes. Skirts and dresses are cute, but do you want to give easy access to rapists? Once this girl told me about how a dude put his hands up her skirt at a concert and I was like, "I would've worn jeans." Then she yelled, "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WEAR WHATEVER I WANT." Yeah, sure, that's fine, but do you WANT to give easy access to creeps?
Having said that, I do find myself repulsed when people wear pajamas as their day clothes.

MOZ USED TO BE A SWEET BOY.

I love how the women are dressed. I don't know what's happening to people these days. How can they even think they can step outside their homes in sweatpants or pyjama pants. People used to wear hats and gloves, and you would rarely see a woman in pants.

What a sweet photo. I wonder what he's saying as they are all looking at him. Adorable. Thank you for sharing.

Desperate times , whatever next ? I used to be a celebrity get me out of here ? :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Nice photograph!
Cute kid.
There must be strong genes in that family cause that guy behind little moz has an all to familiar dominant chin. :)
Or am I embarrassingly wrong?

Does anyone else have the feeling moz is very much missing the love of his fans and he tries to charm us?
Same with that photo of him and his sister in their rooms.
Very intimate and private photos.

Oh moz, get on that stage again and just make that distribution deal for the new, already written album.
He needs the love of his fans as much as they need his. :thumb:

Though the two nephews have week chins

They are dressed to the nines. Special occasion. I, however, fully believe in wearing comfortable and utilitarian clothes. Skirts and dresses are cute, but do you want to give easy access to rapists? Once this girl told me about how a dude put his hands up her skirt at a concert and I was like, "I would've worn jeans." Then she yelled, "I SHOULD BE ABLE TO WEAR WHATEVER I WANT." Yeah, sure, that's fine, but do you WANT to give easy access to creeps?
Having said that, I do find myself repulsed when people wear pajamas as their day clothes.

MOZ USED TO BE A SWEET BOY.

What a crazy bitch , surely American

This is the moment when Morrissey acquired his taste for large fancy rings.

FOR 4KS SAKE o_O ?

What's the point ? We've all got old black and white family photos !

Embarrassing full stop.

Okay, Benny, I understand what you mean but don't show yours.
It's just a gift to his fans. Showing this intimate photo's mean a lot to them and what's wrong that? :confused:

Last edited:
Oh moz, get on that stage again and just make that distribution deal for the new, already written album.
He needs the love of his fans as much as they need his. :thumb:

Damn straight. I've yet to experience pre-release excitement with Moz since I became a fan this year and ain't diddly squat been released. I even got robbed a concert experience. Woe is me.

Damn straight. I've yet to experience pre-release excitement with Moz since I became a fan this year and ain't diddly squat been released. I even got robbed a concert experience. Woe is me.

Welcome to the club!
But once you will see him and you will never forget.
Nevarr!

Okay, Benny, I understand what you mean but don't show yours.
It's just a gift to his fans. Showing this intimate photo's mean a lot them and what's wrong that? :confused:

The death of a dried up popstar
Well it happens a lot round here
And if you think this will get a recording contract
It goes to show how little you know :guitar:

Desperate times , whatever next ? I used to be a celebrity get me out of here ? :laughing:

I wouldn't know if you were and not much interested either but who are you asking ?
And how do you want it?
Feet first? :)

THE SECRET DIARY OF SILLY STEVEN 2017

JANUARY

Having ended the last year with tour dates cancelled due to lack of financial backing, I now find myself back on my arse with no record deal, no new material, no band, surrounded by boxes upon boxes upon boxes upon boxes of my shit selling novel List of the Lost !
What shall I do next ? :confused:

:cool: I know ! I'll post an old black and white family photograph with me in it when I was a toddler !

Rock n Roll :guitar: that should do it:ahhh:

No, but here is what he is planning to do and I think you'll agree it is the height of desperation: He's planning to go on to the message boards of a David Bowie fansite under the name 'Morrie the LA vegan' where he will spend hour upon hour trolling members with his anti Bowie rhetoric making shit puns and useless jokes. He will devote an increasingly large portion of his day to this pursuit until it becomes an all encompassing obsession. I think you'll agree, it will be a sad end for Morrissey, possibly the saddest existence of all. We should pray for him,

Reckon Uncle Steve always gets sentimental round Christmas time. Reckon I wish he would just finally pop the question this year to Nancy. Reckon Buster Poindexter can be his Best Man (for the right price).

Reckon the boke on the right of the bride looks exactly like a young Ted Kennedy. Reckon Uncle Steve can say that he is his 3rd cousin like that LA Kickball Team player from Eire. Morrissey for President!

Last edited:
If that's his father, he's gorgeous!( Like Morrissey) and I don't mean the groom! Now that would be a mistake- divorce on the cards already!

It's not intimate. It's a cheerful family photo.

You are right of course but it has a private character. It's very different from any other of the very many photo's of Moz.
I appreciate it as much as any other fan to see it and like it he is willing to share it with us.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom