TTY: A Wall In Miami

New TTY post

A Wall In Miami - true-to-you.net
26 June 2016

A Wall In Miami, June 2016

38800_screenshot_20160626-143012.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny isn't it ?
When I came here many years ago to tell you Steven was a CrankFraud, you all laughed at me !
Well I have to say YOU'RE not laughing now are you ? :eek:

A wall in Miami ffs !

Have you read the Brexit pages on here ? Great on topic debating and opinions. Yet stupid t_at Steven has gone down with Corbynittus the lazy mute virus. L O L :rofl:

You stick to poking at the Royal family Steven lad, you big tough Salford ruffian hard case :laughing:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Benny, you are too sharp with your tongue. Give it a rest will you? You take things a bit too serious. He see's something he likes and posts it. He doesn't owe us anything. WE miss him, you use his every post to.... what exactly what are you getting at...

Benny, you are too sharp with your tongue. Give it a rest will you? You take things a bit too serious. He see's something he likes and posts it. He doesn't owe us anything. WE miss him, you use his every post to.... what exactly what are you getting at...

You need to wake up,and smell the coffee my friend.
Are you happy with his songs/tantrums/performances/ selective (when it suits) TTY babbling rants ?
We haven't heard a dickie bird from this gobshite CrankFraud in the run up to the E U referendum !
Nobody wants to employ him full stop yet he's still convinced that the British establishment is holding him down !
The truth is he trusts nobody, hes a tight bastard, insecure, troll, and actually believes that he is cable of topping the charts, LOL ! :laughing:

HE TURNED ON US ! AND WE FORGET NOT.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Sweat Records located in!!e Little Haiti section of Miami.
Yes!
In fact, in 2009, the owner posted a little bit about how Moz came to appear on the mural:

"We absolutely love Morrissey and when CP1 spray-painted(using only 2 colors!) our "Wall of Idolatry" on the outside of Sweat, we had to include him! Others include Iggy Pop, Prince, Bjork, David Bowie, etc. etc. Hope you enjoy the likeness, and we'd love for you to stop by the store and see it in person! Maybe the man himself will come by before the tour... Iggy's already been here ;).."
Source:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=09/02/17/1739246

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom