The TMI Thread

I understand, dear. Just messing with you.

I think you're a good, intelligent, well-intentioned person, and you can tell me "f*** you" all you like, but I still think you're one of the good ones.

I've thought about what you wrote tonight, your different posts and maybe -maybe- I shouldn't have gone so far as to post that picture. But I still maintain that my motives were pure.

I'm up against someone I consider very false, and I take the situation very seriously...I can't really explain why.

I'm sorry if that sounds silly or crazy. It's just how it is.

Deep down, I think you understand.

Fine.

Honestly. Would you want your name plastered all over a place like this?

Whut? Morrissey was plastered? :D That's yank for pissed.

i feel much better now! being the alcoholic fatf*** shitlife deadbeat doesnt seem so bad when i come into the pigsty. I love you all!

holy f***

just

what

I ate some olives for dinner and they made me have to poop in an urgent way. I don't think it was the bread and butter that has me up at 3 in the morning. TMI, I know.

I have really bad gas and wish I were dead. Those are not related, just both happening now.

I heard my neighbor on the bog this morning. He was pretty gassy, too. Why would a person shit loudly when their bathroom opens onto a courtyard? That grunting echoed around the whole building, and it was freaking out the stray cats.

As for wishing you were dead, the thing is, you should just do what I do whenever I feel like that: commit solo suicide. Ima do that shit now.

Bye solo.

I'll be back again as soon as I think of my next user name:p

I heard my neighbor on the bog this morning. He was pretty gassy, too. Why would a person shit loudly when their bathroom opens onto a courtyard? That grunting echoed around the whole building, and it was freaking out the stray cats.

As for wishing you were dead, the thing is, you should just do what I do whenever I feel like that: commit solo suicide. Ima do that shit now.

Bye solo.

I'll be back again as soon as I think of my next user name:p

I think your next user name should be "99 cent store bogroll."

I have really bad gas and wish I were dead. Those are not related, just both happening now.

Y'know, between Skylark's vanishing routine, your constant allusions to and wishings for death, and Robbie's 'American in Georgia (the country)' thread

it makes frequenting the Off-topic/Pigsty forums akin to witnessing real life, as it's lived, on the edge.

Coupled with the fact it's taking place on the only forum for my favourite band/musician worth coming back to, and its no wonder I've opted for a lifetime residency in this corner of the web

Shit... I hadn't caught myself doing that too much. Do I really talk about it frequently?

Now I'm embarrassed. I think I'll kill myself.

TMI-PS: Still gassy...

Also, I can't even find employment at McDonald's (A place I swore I'd never work, not because I'm "too good", but on some sort of now-uncertain moral grounds I've forgotten since age 18). That's doing wonders for my self-esteem. That, and the incessant farting.

Why would a person shit loudly when their bathroom opens onto a courtyard?

Everyone shits; some louder than others. The walls between my flat and the old lady next door aren't that thin, but you can hear loud noises through them. Sometimes when I fart loudly (we're talking a malfunctioning motor cycle engine here) I get a tinge of guilt. That poor old woman trying to sleep at night, and all she can hear is me letting rip. Although the guilt disappears when I do a fart that is so loud, and long, and foul-smelling that I can't help but laugh out loud.

A guy told me he was stopped by the police while staggering home legless one night.He promptly farted and followed through.
He was in full drag at the time.

Back
Top Bottom