"The Smiths" by Nalinee Darmrong - new photo book (release date Apr. 19, 2016)

An anonymous person writes:

Post in We Are Mozzerians / Facebook page:

"I am very pleased to announce that my very 1st book, "The Smiths," (Rizzoli International Publications), is now available for pre-order on Amazon.com (release date 4/19/16)! Cover image is a placeholder; image may change; still working on a few contributors & final edits...Thanks to EVERYONE who helped make this happen (you know who you are). Smiths fans of the world unite! x" - Nalinee Darmrong Photography

Pre-Order (Amazon.com) here

Product Details
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Rizzoli (April 19, 2016)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0847848124
ISBN-13: 978-0847848126

thesmiths_nalinee_darmrong.jpg

She took pictures of Moz at Echostage in Washington D.C. here

Last edited by a moderator:
The complete lack of comments on this makes me think I'm not the only one thing.. "Hey look.. another book full of pictures we've seen repeatedly for the past 30 years!"

If they are mostly previously unseen, this could be good. Never heard of the photographer, and google doesn't throw up much info on what previous Smiths photos she's had published.

The complete lack of comments on this makes me think I'm not the only one thing.. "Hey look.. another book full of pictures we've seen repeatedly for the past 30 years!"

It does say *mostly unpublished*, which I assume means >50%, but how hard would that be when including original photos of ticket stubs, etc. I am very optimistic in light of the fact that Johnny appears to be a major contributor. I would hope this is his way of finally sharing, visually at least, his archives.

My book arrived today and I must say it was put together very well.

Photos of many things I've never seen. VIP/backstage badges and personal notes written by the band.

Very nice.

My book arrived today and I must say it was put together very well.

Photos of many things I've never seen. VIP/backstage badges and personal notes written by the band.

Very nice.

omg i'm so jealous!!!! are there any moz and marr photos together?? i would love to see them. I'm too broke right now, unfortunately :(

I received my copy yesterday. The book is crammed with wonderful photos from cover to cover, and the quality of the materials used is outstanding. A very worthwhile addition in my opinion, and at £20 a bargain to boot.

A couple of great examples...

11buik7.jpg
10dw2gi.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom