The slightly official DREAMs thread

the judge

Last night I dreamt I was at a Morrissey gig in the square in front of my house.
There were few people, only 20 or 50 seats and some of them were vacant.
He started with his last single, a song from Ringleader Of The Tormentors that doesn't exist, but in my dream it was track 10, I think.
Then he played Rubber Ring, but it wasn't truly Rubber Ring, and he left for a while. I came back home and left some paper sheets and my case on my seat, in the first row, obviously. Maybe. When I returned to the concert venue I saw that the sheets and the case were on the ground and someone wanted to occupy my seat, but I won.
Moz continued the concert and sang In The Future When All's Well. Strangely enough there was no band with him, just one man, perhaps playing some sort of drums. The last song performed was King Leer and he played the guitar too (a green and yellow Telecaster), I was amazed. I remember him dancing or moving and he didn't look well at all, a big paunch, I thought: "He didn't lose weight on tour".
4 songs only, but I was happy with the setlist. :)

Thanks for reading.

I had a dream i was waiting in the girls Barrowland toilets, the door opened and out came Johnny Marr from the cubicle, i shouted "look! It's Johnny Marr! He's in the woman's toilets!". I hope to god that when i DO meet Mr Marr it shant be in the Barrowland toilets

Another:

I was cuddling Morrissey from behind, (you know...) and i ran my fingers through his hair flattening it slighty, and he stormed off...
It was horrible, but a lesson here...don't touch his hair

....:D...i shall remeber that

Last night I dreamt I was at a Morrissey gig in the square in front of my house.
There were few people, only 20 or 50 seats and some of them were vacant.
He started with his last single, a song from Ringleader Of The Tormentors that doesn't exist, but in my dream it was track 10, I think.
Then he played Rubber Ring, but it wasn't truly Rubber Ring, and he left for a while. I came back home and left some paper sheets and my case on my seat, in the first row, obviously. Maybe. When I returned to the concert venue I saw that the sheets and the case were on the ground and someone wanted to occupy my seat, but I won.
Moz continued the concert and sang In The Future When All's Well. Strangely enough there was no band with him, just one man, perhaps playing some sort of drums. The last song performed was King Leer and he played the guitar too (a green and yellow Telecaster), I was amazed. I remember him dancing or moving and he didn't look well at all, a big paunch, I thought: "He didn't lose weight on tour".
4 songs only, but I was happy with the setlist. :)

Thanks for reading.

If you draw this would make a fantastic "What If" comic book. Maybe the judge has ordered Morrissey to do a tour with Mike Joyce and give him half the money. Out of spite Morrissey does this but without a band. To sooth himslef he begins eating cake and chocolate all day and drinking heavily at night.

Obviously "the case" and "the papers" relate to the courtcase. And someone took Mike Joyce's drum "seat" but he got it back, like you got your seat back.
See? :eek::D

I had the most bizarre dream a few months ago, where I was the foreman of the jury in the Joyce court case. I'm just about to read the verdict when Moz stands up on t'other side of the courtroom and breaks into a spontaneous rendition of Frankly, Mr Shankly. He is then joined by Johnny playing a blue Rickenbacker, and Mike who starts playing a drumkit that seemingly appeared from thin air. No Andy though. Then the judge takes his wig off, and it turns out it's John Peel. At this point I woke up, wondering what the f*** was wrong with me.

Coiff.

I had the most bizarre dream a few months ago, where I was the foreman of the jury in the Joyce court case. I'm just about to read the verdict when Moz stands up on t'other side of the courtroom and breaks into a spontaneous rendition of Frankly, Mr Shankly. He is then joined by Johnny playing a blue Rickenbacker, and Mike who starts playing a drumkit that seemingly appeared from thin air. No Andy though. Then the judge takes his wig off, and it turns out it's John Peel. At this point I woke up, wondering what the f*** was wrong with me.

Coiff.
What a dream, Coiff... :D

Thanks for the analysis, Dave.

The night before that Moz-themed dream I dreamt that I was in Herzegovina with my family and some friends, I forgot most of the dream, but not this bit. We (me and some friends, I don't remember who) were sitting somewhere in this boarding house, there wasn't much room to move, two doors near. A young muslim came out from one of these two doors and gave me scissors and told me to cut the fingers of the person sitting next to me, he would have kill me otherwise or cut my fingers. I was crying and I cut one finger but I didn't manage to cut the others, I tried but I only scratched them. I don't know why he didn't kill me, but his twin came out from the other door. I was absolutely terrified, but this boy told me: "I'm the good one" and maybe he set me free. I think the following day we left the house.

It was scary. I woke up feeling really bad, I felt I was evil and coward... :o

i had a dream last night where a man out of 'emmerdale farm' (the one who owned the haulage company and got murdered, last christmas) took out a contract on me. don't know why.

I had a very odd dream about hanging out with someone I havn't seen for about 2 years and having a fantastic time, which was strange, as it was someone I didn't really know well. I was helping him to sort out his love life. Very bizaare...

"Last Night I Dreamt . . ." that I was at an amusement park with my family. I soon noticed that the music being piped through the park's intercom was a very cool live version of Unhappy Birthday. I was sitting on a park bench, and there was a guy sitting on a bench nearby. I mentioned to him that I'd never heard this version, and he told me it was from the time The Smiths were on MTV's "Unplugged."

That was pretty much it. (Analysis: SoLow is the amusement park, guy on bench was one of the many of you who know more about various versions of things than I do, and reference to MTV's "Unplugged" is suggestive of the possibility that some people here don't know as much as they claim.)

Still, it has me picturing The Smiths on Unplugged. Could have been great, can't see Morrissey doing it, now or then.

Back
Top Bottom