the johnny marr designed trainers

pubrockcoma

Til The Band Comes In
for those that bought them.

are you going to wear them or just keep them in the box?

got mine the other day, not decided yet what i'm going to do with them:confused:

I don't mean to rude to you, but the same question is already asked:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=76334

:o

:D

no problem, i see others are faced with the same dilemma, to wear or to keep in the collection.

will see how my size 9's measure up, could be they are too small and i don't rate them anyway, not a big fan of the pf flyers in general, too cheap looking in my opinion.

vintage adidas is more my thing.:cool:

no problem, i see others are faced with the same dilemma, to wear or to keep in the collection.

will see how my size 9's measure up, could be they are too small and i don't rate them anyway, not a big fan of the pf flyers in general, too cheap looking in my opinion.

If you're thinking about selling them, punchdrunk might be interested in buying them from you.
He's desparetely looking for a pair, would you be kind enough to send him a PM please? :)

Nuts to that. I didn't buy them to keep them in the box. I'll be wearing them. They'll get their first outing at Phill's night next Thursday.

Peter

do you think morrissey got a pair signed by marr?

Back
Top Bottom