~The 'Get Well, Cod' Thread~

chica

v2.0
Kitten%20on%20Mouse.jpg

Yes.

See a doctor, please. Just this week I had to sit through an infection control training about how Influenza Can Kill, and how Jim Henson had strep for a few days then keeled.

:eek:

So, Cheerful Get Well Wishes from your #1 Fan.

xxx

Last edited:
Yes, I hope you're winning the fight against those nasty bacteria ;) (you see what cats can bring into the house!)
I only come back here for your rich music posts, so I hope your bedridden days are soon over ;)

OK, I've had second thoughts about my neurotic post from yesterday (see above). Here's a something slightly less dour:

LaBelleDameSansMerci.jpg

O WHAT can ail thee, knight-at-arms,
Alone and palely loitering?
The sedge has wither’d from the lake,
And no birds sing.

*PS: I won again.

Last edited:
OK, I've had second thoughts about my neurotic post from yesterday (see above). Here's a something slightly less dour:

LaBelleDameSansMerci.jpg

O WHAT can ail thee, knight-at-arms,
Alone and palely loitering?
The sedge has wither’d from the lake,
And no birds sing.

*PS: I won again.

=awesome
the picture
poem
all of it
:D

Thanks, everyone, for the get-well kitties (& deer), messages, and PMs. Really, I am feeling much better -- still a little jaded w/ sinus pressure and light 'malaise', that's all. Which is great, because if I juice any more fresh produce I will be as orange as those floozies in the Atomic Kitten thread. Nevertheless, I would have given a cache of Symmetrel and all of my veggies down the last humble carrot for a warm bowl of Busy Clippers' homemade soup.

She found me roots of relish sweet,
And honey wild, and manna-dew,
And sure in language strange she said -
'I love thee true'.

And then to lay me down with the other knights...

Thanks, everyone, for the get-well kitties (& deer), messages, and PMs. Really, I am feeling much better -- still a little jaded w/ sinus pressure and light 'malaise', that's all. Which is great, because if I juice any more fresh produce I will be as orange as those floozies in the Atomic Kitten thread. Nevertheless, I would have given a cache of Symmetrel and all of my veggies down the last humble carrot for a warm bowl of Busy Clippers' homemade soup.

She found me roots of relish sweet,
And honey wild, and manna-dew,
And sure in language strange she said -
'I love thee true'.

And then to lay me down with the other knights...

I'm just glad that you're on the mend. And yes, I still...

Welcome back! Glad you feel a bit better.

welcome back dear boy. as you can see while the cats away the mice did play!

Back
Top Bottom