The Cramps

The Cramps are very good!:D

Someone just recommended King Kurt not too long ago, and they were very good!:) Other than that, um....

The Hellbillys, Elvis Hitler, some of Boz Boorer's solo songs are slightly psychobilly ish, even the Polecats are considered it by SOME! There's a group called That Handsome Devil who do rock rap and rockabilly... you may like them, though they're not really psychobilly!

Tiger Army. :guitar:

Tiger Army is thebomb.com.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJbtl43A9DU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eJbtl43A9DU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

thanks to all for help....meteors probably came out the best of the rest but no one could touch The Cramps.......

I DJ a psychobilly/garage night every so often.. Here are some of my favorites.. Name and country of origin..

Guana Batz (UK)
Batmobile (Holland)
Meteors (UK)
Sunny Domestozs (GER)
Deltas (UK)
Screaming Kids (FR)
Quakes (USA)
Mad Sin (GER)
Frenzy (UK)
Skitzo (UK)
Long Tall Texans (UK)
King Kurt (UK)
Demented Are Go (UK)
Ricochets (UK)
The Sharks (UK)
Spike! (JP)
Gorilla (HUN)
Es-Feiv (Belgium?)

And in the garage-a-billy vein:

Tall Boys (UK)
Escalators (UK)
Stingrays (UK)
Vibes (UK)
X-Men (UK)

I DJ a psychobilly/garage night every so often.. Here are some of my favorites.. Name and country of origin..

Guana Batz (UK)
Batmobile (Holland)
Meteors (UK)
Sunny Domestozs (GER)
Deltas (UK)
Screaming Kids (FR)
Quakes (USA)
Mad Sin (GER)
Frenzy (UK)
Skitzo (UK)
Long Tall Texans (UK)
King Kurt (UK)
Demented Are Go (UK)
Ricochets (UK)
The Sharks (UK)
Spike! (JP)
Gorilla (HUN)
Es-Feiv (Belgium?)

And in the garage-a-billy vein:

Tall Boys (UK)
Escalators (UK)
Stingrays (UK)
Vibes (UK)
X-Men (UK)

What night is this? Is it inLondon at all?

What night is this? Is it inLondon at all?

Not in London. New York City.

I guest DJ frequently at Thee Midnite Monster Hop at Otto's Shrunken Head on E. 14th St. That's the last Saturday of every month. It's pretty much THE monthly psychobilly/garage party with bands, DJs, etc..

My own regular monthly night is called SUBCULTURED at Legion Bar. 790 Metropolitan Ave. in Brooklyn. Our party specializes in all under-the-rader music from youth subcultures past and present.

As coincidence would have it, this month's flyer for SUBCULTURED features Lux Interior from the Cramps..

Check it out.

SUBCULTURED_APRIL_2009.png

can any one upload that tiger army song? "in the orchard "please? thanks
also try
frantic flintstones
astrolites
bamboula
the lucky bullets
the transplants
although as a beginner you are best letting the reverend horton heat take you on a psychobilly journey try
1. callin in twisred
2. galaxy 500
3. f*cked up ford for starters.

got into the cramps a bit from a Moz connection sorta...before that i always figured them for some crazy white zomie type metal group or some thrash band based off the logo's from tshirts n all the album covers i used to see around.

Back
Top Bottom