That's How People Grow Up (Live Hollywood Bowl 2007): Someone Can Help Me?

after the large amount of answers in my previous post i'm pretty sure i can confide in your kindness: someone can share the 3:10 version of THPGU Live at The Hollywood Bowl? Thank You Again. :squiffy:

I really do wonder what happened to the footage of the show? How can a whole recorded show like that never be leaked on the internet? It was about to be a dvd for christs sake! :(

I really do wonder what happened to the footage of the show? How can a whole recorded show like that never be leaked on the internet? It was about to be a dvd for christs sake! :(

Wasn't a promo DVD copy of it on ebay a few months back? I don't think anyone ever verified if it was the real deal or not, but it must've been gone in a flash.

Wasn't a promo DVD copy of it on ebay a few months back? I don't think anyone ever verified if it was the real deal or not, but it must've been gone in a flash.

What he said.

I've seen a video clip of 'How Soon Is Now?' off the DVD...I think it was only 30 seconds.

MORRISSEYCOVERsm.jpg

this? well at least we have the video of that's how people grow up!

Remember Moz slagging off that DVD cover? Surely he could've lived with something THAT bad after some of the crappy sleeves his career has seen. I mean, yeah, it's sort of a shitty picture, but the typeface is very Sinatra-esque.

Remember Moz slagging off that DVD cover? Surely he could've lived with something THAT bad after some of the crappy sleeves his career has seen. I mean, yeah, it's sort of a shitty picture, but the typeface is very Sinatra-esque.

I'm not quite sure how he could object to this yet OK the inner sleeve image on the Greatest Hits record...

Back
Top Bottom