Supposing there's ever to be a new Morrissey album what do you think the title should be?

Big Jim's Boobie Bungalow. And then it should have picture of James Dean on the cover. :D

"Cowell's Despair"

P.

I wish there was a "like" button on Solo... the b-side to the lead single could be a live version of Late Night Maudlin Street with the lyrics "I will not steal a pair of jeans off a clothesline for you" changed to "I stole Sting's yoga pants and wore them in Oslo for you"

Last edited:
There's no 'supposing' about it. There are two albums' worth of songs recorded, which will one day see the light of day.
The only uncertainty is the quality. However, if 'People' is the best of the bunch (as continues to be implied) we're sadly looking at easily his two worst albums to date...

There's no 'supposing' about it. There are two albums' worth of songs recorded, which will one day see the light of day.
The only uncertainty is the quality. However, if 'People' is the best of the bunch (as continues to be implied) we're sadly looking at easily his two worst albums to date...

Moz doesn't need any doubters, believing is half the battle. He is a very creative person and I believe he will find the inspiration.

Or maybe......

"Bold Venture"

-both my choices are named after racehorses. It's hard guessing a title. I don't think anyone could've predicted "Kill Uncle," "Ringleader of the Tormentors," "Swords," etc.

Someone in another thread mentioned wax cylinders and other outdated means of recording and it got me thinking...
"Mr. Watson, Come Here" would make a cool album title.

Back
Top Bottom