Suedehead (Mael Mix) - first picture

Stefan Krix

Collector's guild
Finally, the first picture i've seen of the limited (1000) 10" of Suedehead (Mael Mix) for the forthcoming RSD

rsd.jpg

Here's the source in full: http://www.emimusic.de/release/5099955933315

Re: Sudehead (Mael Mix) - first picture

I usually snap things like this up, but not this one. The song is awful and that picture doesn't appeal to me.
Which I'm sure you're all terribly thrilled to know.

Will get it , without any shadow of doubt.
Cheers Moz

Ill be picking up a few copies of it on RSD, so if anyone needs it or wants to trade for one, LMK.

Ill be picking up a few copies of it on RSD, so if anyone needs it or wants to trade for one, LMK.

Not if you're still in Pasadena. This isn't being offered on RSD in the US.

Not if you're still in Pasadena. This isn't being offered on RSD in the US.

Wait, what? Main page here, mentions nothing about it not being released in the US, is this another UK only release?Also, I called Amoeba Records, guy told me they were getting some in. US gets screwed again I guess? (if thats indeed the case)Oh well, ill just spend my $$$ elsewhere:thumb:

Mind showing us where it says it wont be released in rhe US, thanks.

Last edited:

I'm in two minds as to whether to queue up in the morning for this or just pay the premium later on ebay - that £70 price tag is laughable.

Can anyone remember what price the QiD 10" were officially last year? And what price they went for on ebay? I remember ebay prices starting at around £50, quickly dropping to £40, a few months later they were more like £30, by November it was £18!

Dave

I'm in two minds as to whether to queue up in the morning for this or just pay the premium later on ebay - that £70 price tag is laughable.

Can anyone remember what price the QiD 10" were officially last year? And what price they went for on ebay? I remember ebay prices starting at around £50, quickly dropping to £40, a few months later they were more like £30, by November it was £18!

Dave

On Twitter, RSD said there was a guy already queueing in Wimborne at 2pm this afternoon! I'll be there at about 5am tomorrow morning.

P.

On Twitter, RSD said there was a guy already queueing in Wimborne at 2pm this afternoon! I'll be there at about 5am tomorrow morning.

P.

Apart from Morrissey (presumably) what else are you looking for?

Dave

I got my copy for £14 from a very helpful and friendly local record store owner.
He will post it to me tomorrow morning. :)

Just spoken to the shop - they have *6* copies of the Moz one! So I should be OK. He remembered me from last year and said he'd keep any spares for me early next week - result! (Disclaimer - you can only have one copy of any one release on the day, but for all those who asked, I'll do my best to get my hands on the spare Moz ones)

P.

I've tweeted Piccadilly Records - they have 45 copies of Suedehead. I'll see what the weather is like tomorrow before deciding whether to go down or not.

Dave

I've tweeted Piccadilly Records - they have 45 copies of Suedehead. I'll see what the weather is like tomorrow before deciding whether to go down or not.

Dave

Special RSD picture I knocked up

33ufntk.jpg

P.

I got my copy for £14 from a very helpful and friendly local record store owner.
He will post it to me tomorrow morning. :)

Honestly I.R. , you are just incredible. All the others have to get up at 5am hoping to get one copy while you can sleep till midday and get it delivered to your doorstep.....I am pleased for you, by the way. Good connections, this is what it is all about!
Cheers Moz

My brother got me one this morning from a record shop in Melbourne. I am really thrilled!

suedehead_mael_mix_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom