Steven Gerrard's Court Case

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Just watched a clip on the news.....
''The judge asked the jury to put their football loyalties to one side and consider the evidence impartially'':rofl:

You can just imagine the defence case wanting to know the teams supported by members of the jury....
Majority Liverpool = not guilty
Majority Everton = guilty
:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

it's supposed to last a week- the court case.Can't help thinking it's a massive waste of money.

Just watched a clip on the news.....
''The judge asked the jury to put their football loyalties to one side and consider the evidence impartially'':rofl:

You can just imagine the defence case wanting to know the teams supported by members of the jury....
Majority Liverpool = not guilty
Majority Everton = guilty
:laughing:

Jukebox Jury

Arsene Wenger is on the Jury. That CCTV evidence will be wasted there then!
;):lbf:

no, it was a nothing. nothing will happen to him.....it's so silly.
He eats at the Coterie in Widnes (what a good bloke he is)

Widnes? What a glamorous place that is. I once went to watch Bradford Northern there (showing my age), and we were bricked from the opposing fans. Happy days. Wake up and smell the refineries.

Peter

Widnes? What a glamorous place that is. I once went to watch Bradford Northern there (showing my age), and we were bricked from the opposing fans. Happy days. Wake up and smell the refineries.

Peter

The Vikings have a stadium now, well since 1997.
so your saying that Bradford is more glamorous :rolleyes:

The Vikings have a stadium now, well since 1997.
so your saying that Bradford is more glamorous :rolleyes:

Before then. Naughton Park. What a time we had.

And Bradford - I do love it, but I, err, moved away. But not too far.

Peter

He's from Liverpool. He MUST be guilty...:lbf:

What do you call a Scouser in a suit?

The accused:D

Jukebox Jury

That's so old, I remember that from the time my milk was stopped by Thatcher. I found neither funny even at that tender age, I was old headed(sad but true) I vividly remember the teachers bad mouthing both the government and that Joke (I use the term loosely) I think I was shocked by their outburst of anger.:eek:

So JJ, you need time out to consider the affect such old material has on the those who love Liverpool :cool: I've decided you can punish yourself by being deprived of Jammy Dogers, Hob Nobs or Crunchies until you feel sorry.:(

That's so old, I remember that from the time my milk was stopped by Thatcher. I found neither funny even at that tender age, I was old headed(sad but true) I vividly remember the teachers bad mouthing both the government and that Joke (I use the term loosely) I think I was shocked by their outburst of anger.:eek:

So JJ, you need time out to consider the affect such old material has on the those who love Liverpool :cool: I've decided you can punish yourself by being deprived of Jammy Dogers, Hob Nobs or Crunchies until you feel sorry.:(

I consume neither of those three products..... had you said 'alcohol' then I would have been worried:eek:

Jukebox Jury

I consume neither of those three products..... had you said 'alcohol' then I would have been worried:eek:

Jukebox Jury

nor do I but I remember them with fondness. what about pickled onion flavoured Monster Munch crisps?
or curry?

Back
Top Bottom