Stage Times for Marlay Park

Spicer

Has Forgiven Jesus
This was just announced on mcd.ie (the promoter's website).

Tuesday 22 August

Bud Rising presents

MORRISSEY 21.00

MAGIC NUMBERS 19.30

THE DANDY WARHOLS 18.20

THE DEARS 17.15

Gates 16.00

Dublin Bus Details:

Buses to Marlay Park will depart from Burgh Quay beside O'Connell Bridge and will drop concert go-ers at the College Road Car Park. Return buses will depart from the College Road Car Park after the concerts finish.

Bus tickets will be available from the Ticket Bus on Burgh Quay. Return tickets are priced €6.00. Singles tickets will be sold from Marlay Park only depending on seat availability and will be priced €3.00.

Tuesday August 22 Morrissey First Bus 15.00 – Last Bus 19.00

Special Needs Carparking

This is located in the College Rd carpark - please be aware this is quite a long walk.

Hope this is helpful! If you need me to post a map just ask, I know that the names of the different Quays in Dublin can be a bit confusing.

Last edited:
Spicer said:
This was just announced on mcd.ie (the promoter's website).

Tuesday 22 August

Bud Rising presents

MORRISSEY 21.00

MAGIC NUMBERS 19.30

THE DANDY WARHOLS 18.20

THE DEARS 17.15

Gates 16.00

Dublin Bus Details:

Buses to Marlay Park will depart from Burgh Quay beside O'Connell Bridge and will drop concert go-ers at the College Road Car Park. Return buses will depart from the College Road Car Park after the concerts finish.

Bus tickets will be available from the Ticket Bus on Burgh Quay. Return tickets are priced €6.00. Singles tickets will be sold from Marlay Park only depending on seat availability and will be priced €3.00.

Tuesday August 22 Morrissey First Bus 15.00 – Last Bus 19.00

Special Needs Carparking

This is located in the College Rd carpark - please be aware this is quite a long walk.

Hope this is helpful! If you need me to post a map just ask, I know that the names of the different Quays in Dublin can be a bit confusing.
Cheers for all the info ,much appreciated

lucky lisp said:
Cheers for all the info ,much appreciated

Very much appreciated, saves me scratching around on Tuesday morning. I quite like the Dears and didn't know they were on. I might just go earlier than planned :)

prahda near abbey street is apparantly the venue for the aftershow. city centre big pub

The aftershow is going to be held at Pravda http://www.pravda.ie/

The best way to find Burgh Quay is to stand on O'Connell Bridge (the Spire is up the road, really can't miss it). Look for the railway bridge (which has an ad for Bulmers cider saying "North Cider or South Cider" at the moment). Walk towards it, you'll hit Burgh Quay on the way (which will be littered with Moz fans, won't be able to miss it really!) ;)

Back
Top Bottom