Some incredible Morrissey treasures recently found

I need some help please.
I have recently come into possession of various Morrissey items some of which I believe to be incredibly rare if not one of a kind and I need some help identifying exactly what some of them are. I have not decided what to do with a lot of these items yet but would be open to hear ideas, offers, valuations etc. anything. I will post photos later tonight as I am at work and having problems working out how to do it but to start with I can say that I have some test pressings of Viva Hate (full album etched with Education in reverse accompanied by a letter of authenticity from the label) and what I believe to be test pressings of everyday is like sunday and suedehead also with proof of authenticity.
I also have a number of viva hate promo box's including number 2. I also believe I have the master pressing of everday is like sunday from the mastering studio with proof.
Questions.
1. Can someone confirm approx value of Viva Hate UK Promo Box number 2.
2. What would the master pressing of Everday is like sunday worth approx?
3. How much would test pressing of viva hate go for? Done a little bit of research and haven't seen many..
Thanks

Also - message me for more information about other items I have - very frustrating that my computer is not letting me upload images!!!

Doc1.jpg

Attachments

• Doc1.pdf
    205.7 KB · Views: 73
These items are 'rare' and therefore because they almost never become available (for ANY artist) then they are
going to be hard to value. Basically because the value is in the actual album (who it was, when)
and the quality of the items. In this case they look stunning, like they have come out of the archives.

I dont work for the label, nor the archive department, nor the studio or mastering company
but - depending upon your views of what was going on at that time in the music world of Viva Hate and Education in Reverse (which cost me at least £50 back in199x) and those singles - then one set of the covers needs to be in a Morrissey museum perhaps,
for future generations to see, especially the artwork, if you can manage it. Salford Lads Club
could be a good start but it is just a suggestion. We need a Morrissey museum over here in Manchester
to house all of these amazing artifacts.

Morrissey's attention to detail on these products is stunning.

I have seen test pressings for albums at £500 and singles at £100 before but they were not
Morrissey's and not Viva Hate.

I would think that there could be a lot of interest in these items.

One question please, what does it say on the etched disk in the groove after "DREAMS..........."

Back
Top Bottom