so let me get this straight

> Sorry just because you don't know what it is to have friends, (except
> imaginary ones).

as opposed to you and your dvd buying friends???
> Do you know how much it costs to go see Morrissey, (well obviously not)

I do and even still it's nowhere near 50 quid for a cd/dvd of one of his shows. Infact,I just got 8 cd's of some of his 2004 shows and it cost me 8 bucks total. Thats a "fan". Not a rip off artist like you fatso.

> you could try asking a fan or two (there's a few here actually).

Yeah,they dont steal his music and shows and sell them for ungodly amounts of money. When you stop trying to convince yourself you're a "fan",let us know??? "fans" dont rip off other fans. Even a complete imbecil such as yourself would know that fatty.

> you keep mentioning him, I'm not an ex moderator either (but that's the
> only thing we have in common).

Sure you're not. I'll tell you who also isnt a mod,thats GU,why?? she was too f***in stupid to keep her job as such. Proving once again,she's a complete f***up.

> I work in the service industry.

So DO I. I provide a "service" for people. They come to the PIMP when they need a woman. I provide it for them. You??? I wouldn't call sucking off people on a daily basis "working in the srvice industry". I'd call it" you're too f***in fat,lazy and ugly to get a real f***ing job,so anything that allows you to remain a fat lazy pig,you're all for.
> So now you know more about me how about you give me some details, like
> what is your closest town?

Why not ask your "connections" tubby?? You have my address and description of my house,yet,here I am still waiting for you to come out here to kick my ass. How about you take some of your hard earned dvd money and buy a plane ticket out here???
> glad to hear your fine camel!

Camel??? no,MOOSE/COW as in "What does GU look like when she's done at her daily buffet feedings??"

> love

Thats what i have for your mum fatf***.

> Grim, why don't you just ignore this f***ing prick??

He can't he's not bright enough to. People with a brain would.......grim isnt in that category though. Cant tell stupid people what to do,they become more stupid,which is evident with grim.

no one likes you except that mad middle class tosser who pities you, but at least you are in good non-Morrissey company.

> I dont care whether the people here like me or dont like me. Again,big
> difference between grim and the PIMP.

I'll tell you what lies, everything out of your mouth you c***. You claim to have put my Mam in hospital, you've never been to Manchester, in fact you've never been to England so how could you? If you ever met her she'd knock you out with one punch you are such a cowardly wimp. I suppose you are going to show us napol-ian's evidence you was in Manchester now? Come on numb-nuts if you claim to have come to Manchester surely you or your plaptop took a camera? I mean who'd be daft enough to travel 8,000 miles to see Morrissey & not even bring a camera? OK yep you ya retard.

> We've gone through this before grim,what "lies" am i supposedly
> making up about you????

Go on then big man, publish your 'facts' here start now. Let's see those 'FACT'S', BULLSHITTING BASTARD!

> I have actual facts about you,if you want me to tell you what they
> are,just tell me where to start????

let's have some facts about you, here's what we know!

here's pimples lyrics to it...
pic239922.jpg

Back
Top Bottom