Singapore - Marina Barrage (Oct. 17, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Let Me Kiss You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Kiss Me A Lot / Istanbul / All You Need Is Me / Jack The Ripper / Ganglord / The Bullfighter Dies / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Oboe Concerto / How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / Meat Is Murder // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link from an anonymous person.

• Concert review: Morrissey's concert spirals into heavy themes and darkness by Anjali Raguraman (6 photos by LAMC Productions) - The Straits Times. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Review by Tim Russell - God Is In The TV. Link from Ben.
  • Photo from thislittledrifter / Instagram. Link posted by an anonymous person.

39212_singapore.jpg

Last edited:
I enjoyed the dedication. Hilda Ogden was a bigger influence on Morrissey and the Smiths than David Bowie, that's for damn sure. RIP.

Good name! Like it. :D
But I am the Stalin of the Moz politburo! :p
From my 232 negative ratings there are only 10 to 15 not given by Biebs, ha!

I don't know how many negative ratings Ketamine Sun received from Biebs. She was described as the minister of propaganda! :D

It's such an honour, we should all feel pleased.
Cheers evennow :thumb:

I didn't know you had so many. :bow:
You are truly king of the downvote :crown:

I didn't know you had so many. :bow:
You are truly king of the downvote :crown:

Oh, he really loves me, doesn't he. :squiffy:
Well, let's just say I AM feeling quite comfortable in the company of a lot of people I really like for their posts as yourself and, this is blasphemous as Ketamine Sun would say, in the company of Moz, as you are too! :D

what we know so far:

"prutton biebs handy" may be any of the persons on the follwing list:

1 brummie:(
2 hashtag 743:paranoid:
3 benny:brows:
4 CL:cool:
5 rifke:D
6 benny brummie and hashtag 743:mad:
7 moz:tiphat:
8 midnite:tearsofjoy:

ruled out for obvious reason:
gay Columbo aka El Zorro:crazy:
surface:balloon:
since they are the chief 'investigators'.

Ketamine Lotion:ahhh:
Cuando:guardsman:

"prutton handy biebs' has no soul to speak of.

investigation running smoothly.
time out to listen to some show tunes.

Sorry for my bad English.

To anyone reading these website and comments, like I have in the past... For information about the show etc. It can be very confusing that the conversation is just strange and aggressive. Complaint about Morrissey always, and the songs and personal spite could put you off. Please ignore it. I was at this show.. it was beautiful. If you like Morrissey's music I think you will be happy. His voice is wonderful and his performance. The similar set list might anger you if you go to the show every night ? But Morrissey seem to me to select the songs he is most proud of to show the world.. I and the Singapore crowd were completly agreed.

Thank you for posting and glad to hear that you had an amazing time. You make an excellent point: people will take what they need from the experience; if you look for faults, you will find them; if you go with the mindset that you are just happy to see and hear Morrissey, then you will leave very fulfilled. Of course, most of the negative comments about set lists and the false reports about poor attendance are obviously posted by trolls who weren't there, so as you advised, we just have to ignore it. Hope you get to see him again soon.

lynnda

what we know so far:

"prutton biebs handy" may be any of the persons on the follwing list:

1 brummie:(
2 hashtag 743:paranoid:
3 benny:brows:
4 CL:cool:
5 rifke:D
6 benny brummie and hashtag 743:mad:
7 moz:tiphat:
8 midnite:tearsofjoy:

ruled out for obvious reason:
gay Columbo aka El Zorro:crazy:
surface:balloon:
since they are the chief 'investigators'.

Ketamine Lotion:ahhh:
Cuando

"prutton handy biebs' has no soul to speak of.

investigation running smoothly.
time out to listen to some show tunes.

I have to admit this is funny, so it obviously can't be you Biebs.
During the time-out, I'll consider to rate this troll or redundant, just for a change.
You didn't mention option iphash743 and Insp Jacques Clouseau.
You forgot?
Colombo will say it is not of any import, which it is, I guess. Who knows? Only you!
It would be really funny if you were BrummieBoy. I would like the idea so much! :laughing:
But he denied and believe me or not, I believe him.
The use of smileys might indicate Benny the BB but he is an artist in itself with them so I don't think he is. Wouldn't mind though either.

The thought of Morrissey rating all of our posts makes me LOL but it probably isn't him. But, if it is you give us a sign.

bawbag biebs only posts when the local library is open coz the fudd cant afford a computer.i don't have a problem with anyone disliking my post but at least let me know why you didn't like it.

bawbag biebs only posts when the local library is open coz the fudd cant afford a computer.i don't have a problem with anyone disliking my post but at least let me know why you didn't like it.
ah, another aristocrat!! a royal in waiting. 'fabulous':flowers:
will assemble data package and forward to forum authorities to make sure you are notified via pm before any of your posts are rated, with an option to block such vulgar attempts at downgrading your posts.:crazy:

we must not be satisfied with human nature but try to improve upon it.:guitar:

ah, another aristocrat!! a royal in waiting. 'fabulous':flowers:
will assemble data package and forward to forum authorities to make sure you are notified via pm before any of your posts are rated, with an option to block such vulgar attempts at downgrading your posts.:crazy:

we must not be satisfied with human nature but try to improve upon it.:guitar:

Another rambling rant I see. When you get to school, ask your teacher if he/she can show you how to write sentences that readers can actually understand, you uneducated f***ing half wit.

Oh, he really loves me, doesn't he. :squiffy:
Well, let's just say I AM feeling quite comfortable in the company of a lot of people I really like for their posts as yourself and, this is blasphemous as Ketamine Sun would say, in the company of Moz, as you are too! :D

Well that's nice. This is my saying thanks to you:

Guys, it's just a bit of messing around, no need for name calling

Love this, I really think this could be a scenario.

I didn't know who Jean Alexander was and just looked her up. Being now more informed about her, I find it incredibly tastelesss and rude by Morrissey to dedicate that homosexual song to her. f*** you, Morrissey and stick your homosexual agenda where it belongs, up your arse, but leave other people out of it. They are none of your business just like your homosexuality is supposedly non of anybody else. It is also quite telling that he has no other song in his repertoire that would be vaguely fitting to be dedicated to a person like her. There is so much wrong with ths man on so many levels... but this one especially.

There's only one response to that:

Oboe concerto

All the best ones are dead
And there's a song I can't stand
And it's stuck in my head

There's a song I can't stand

Oboe concerto
All I do is drink to absent friends
And there's a song I can't stand

There's a song I can't stand

The older generation have tried, sighed & died
Which pushes me to their place in the queue

Round, rhythm goes round
Round, round rhythm of life goes round
Round, the rhythm goes round

Well that's nice. This is my saying thanks to you:

That is f***ing great and hilarious! :D
I wonder if Moz saw it and used it during Every day is like Sunday on this recent tour.
Good singer though and great voice.
Thank you so much for sharing,
I'm pleased. :thumb:

That is f***ing great and hilarious! :D
I wonder if Moz saw it and used it during Every day is like Sunday on this recent tour.
Good singer though and great voice.
Thank you so much for sharing,
I'm pleased. :thumb:
Don't tell me you didn't know this song. It's an old song, originally sung by some Italiano and won San Remo I believe in 1962? Used to be one of my mom's favourites.

ok peeps, time to move on.:pignose:
next moz unsold non sellout show Melbourne, Australia.:crocodile:

Don't tell me you didn't know this song. It's an old song, originally sung by some Italiano and won San Remo I believe in 1962? Used to be one of my mom's favourites.

I knew the song but can't remember the name of the singer.
It's on the tip of my tongue. :(
Don't say show us your tongue. :cool:
Arghh, was it Rocky Granato or something?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom