Should meat-eaters be tried for Murder?

If i knew someone had killed someone & kept quiet, i could be tried as an accessory to Murder, after the fact and jailed for it.

Quite right too.

I propose the same law be brought in for meat-eaters - they should be jailed, possibly hung, for eating meat.

The only way we can stamp out this cruelty is to take a hard-line with these Murder-endorsing Bastards.

Last edited:
If i knew someone had killed someone & kept quiet, i could be tried as an accessory to Murder, after the fact and jailed for it.

Quite right too.

I propose the same law be brought in for meat-eaters - they should be jailed, possibly hung, for eating meat.

The only way we can stamp out this cruelty is to take a hard-line with these Murder-endorsing Bastards.

indeed.

pass the meatballs please.

On the subject of Meat eaters ENDORSING MURDER - Why bother saying it myself? Let me just quote the man himself:-

HEIFER WHINES COULD BE HUMAN CRIES
CLOSER COMES THE SCREAMING KNIFE
THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE MUST DIE
THIS BEAUTIFUL CREATURE MUST DIE
A DEATH FOR NO REASON
AND DEATH FOR NO REASON IS MURDER
AND THE FLESH YOU SO FANCIFULLY FRY
IS NOT SUCCULENT, TASTY OR NICE
IT'S DEATH FOR NO REASON
AND DEATH FOR NO REASON IS MURDER
AND THE CALF YOU CARVE WITH A SMILE
IS MURDER
AND THE TURKEY YOU FESTIVELY SLICE
IS MURDER
DO YOU KNOW HOW ANIMALS DIE?
KITCHEN AROMAS AREN'T VERY HOMELY
IT'S NOT "COMFORTING", "CHEERY" OR KIND
IT'S SIZZLING BLOOD AND THE UNHOLY STENCH
OF MURDER
IT'S NOT "NATURAL", "NORMAL" OR KIND
THE FLESH YOU SO FANCIFULLY FRY
THE MEAT IN YOUR MOUTH
AS YOU SAVOUR THE FLAVOUR
OF MURDER
NO, NO, NO, IT'S MURDER
NO, NO, NO, IT'S MURDER
WHO HEARS WHEN ANIMALS CRY.

Anyone who has heard this song by The Smiths & continues to eat meat should bin their entire Morrissey collection now & start listening to Dance Music.

Braindead wankers.

have you ever noticed, though, that the lyrics of that song don't make a convincing argument? morrissey should start making dance music (without lyrics).

It makes a convincing argument if you open your eyes & care about the animals.

If you want to eat meat you will ignore the facts, ignore the truth & carry on ENDORSING MURDER!

Have you watched "Meet your meat"?

no, not even then.

no, i can't be arsed with that stuff.

GET OUT - WE DON'T WANT YOU HERE.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF A MORRISSEY FAN, YOU ARE BLIND & BLINKERED. HE WOULD HATE YOU, HE WOULD DESPISE YOU IF HE MET YOU.

GET BACK TO YOUR VENGABOYS RECORDS.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL YOURSELF A MORRISSEY FAN, YOU ARE BLIND & BLINKERED. HE WOULD HATE YOU, HE WOULD DESPISE YOU IF HE MET YOU.

thank you, you've made my day.

I want HIM here.:)

Weren’t you complaining the other day about people being elitist and pious with their attitudes, the other day:rolleyes:

This type of thread and pseudo Morrissey verbal diarroha makes me WANT to eat meat and I haven't for a while now!

There is a difference between being pious & elitist & stating the FACTS!

MEAT IS MURDER - By siding with HIM, you are aligining youself with the scum of this forum.

GET OUT.

yeah, you've got a point there. i feel awful.

although, on the subject of shame, how do you feel about the fact that you're old enough to be married and yet you're still pretending to be "angry" about stuff, just because your favourite pop star would approve?

NOT PRETENDING THIS IS HOW I FEEL JUST BECAUSE YOU GET OLDER DOESN'T MEAN YOU LOSE YOUR BELIEFS.

you compromised yourself for a blow job? i respect you. don't leave her alone with the kids, though: it's likely that she'll want to suck their cocks, too.

Don't have any kids smart-arse.

In all seriousness, of course i have been on a bit of a wind-up here today; surely you knew that?

I have been typing it all with a smile on my face! (Maybe that is because my wife is sucking me off though as i type though?)

Back
Top Bottom