Sandra Bernhard to open queerupnorth 2008

Have-A-Go Merchant

I'm very excited as I've just booked front row seats for Sandra's show in May.
Details are:

Sandra Bernhard to open queerupnorth 2008

Tickets are now on sale for the opening night of queerupnorth 2008 - Sandra Berhard's Without You I'm Nothing - and it promises to be night to remember.

In 1988, Sandra Bernhard shot to fame with her landmark show Without You I’m Nothing, a unique mash up of outrageous diatribes, lethal satire and sizzling rock’n’roll that toured the world, became a hit movie and turned her into one of America’s most iconic stars.

Twenty years on, a new, reworked Without You I’m Nothing is set to return for one UK date only: the opening night of the queerupnorth International Festival 2008.

The star of The King of Comedy and Roseanne also guest starred in Will & Grace and The L Word, and was voted one of Comedy Central’s 100 Greatest Stand-Ups of All Time. With her band, The Rebellious Jezebels, and support from cult country cabaret star Tina C, she’ll bring the house down with her trademark raucous energy and acerbic comedy.

“A living, breathing bonfire” - the New York Times on Sandra Bernhard.

Tickets for the event, which is at Manchester Opera House on Friday 9 May, are available now, priced at £28.50, £22.50, £17.50 and £10.

Check Ticketmaster to book online; call the 24 hour booking line on 0844 847 2328; or visit the Palace Theatre Ticket Centre, Oxford Street, Manchester M1 6FT (Mon-Sat 10am-6pm, 8pm on performance days).

Tickets purchased online or by telephone are subject to a booking fee and, if using a credit card, a credit card charge. There is no booking fee for tickets purchased in person at the Palace Theatre.

The full programme for the queerupnorth International Festival 2008 will be published at www.queerupnorth.com in mid-March but there’ll be regular updates between now and then so watch this space!

Back
Top Bottom