Religious Fact

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I don't think blow jobs count as sex.

of course it's all semantics. You would have to define sex.

It's not intercourse no, but it is a sexual act.

I find it less disgusting than sex in the missionary position, grotesque freak of nature shit that it is.

I don't think blow jobs count as sex.

Depends on the religion.

I do believe that the bible says that any spilling of the seed not intended for procreation is a bad thing.

So oral sex on a woman is ok.
Oral sex on a man is ok as long as he doesn't ejaculate.

Is that right, anyone?

"OK"? Are you saying the Bible condones torture? :)

The bible terrorizes the mind of the believers.. why wouldn't they condone that kind of torture as well?

Depends on the religion.

I do believe that the bible says that any spilling of the seed not intended for procreation is a bad thing.

No, actually it doesn't. The sin of Onan had little to do with "spilling seed" and a whole lot to do with disobeying a very specific rule God had set out.

The bible terrorizes the mind of the believers.. why wouldn't they condone that kind of torture as well?

Yeah, I'm really terrorized every time I read the Psalms. Cowering in fear. /sarcasm.

Depends on the religion.

So oral sex on a woman is ok.
Oral sex on a man is ok as long as he doesn't ejaculate.

Is that right, anyone?

Whether is fellatio or cunnilingus, they're both OK (sinless) as long as no one entertains impure thoughts and no pleasure is derived from the act. AKA it is a sin. According to Catholicism that is.:thumb:

Whether is fellatio or cunnilingus, they're both OK (sinless) as long as no one entertains impure thoughts and no pleasure is derived from the act. AKA it is a sin. According to Catholicism that is.:thumb:

I like the precision and certainty in this statement.
It's interesting how religious people say things like these as if they were facts and make it sound like they got clear rules and instructions from some superior invisible being :rolleyes:

I like the precision and certainty in this statement.
It's interesting how religious people say things like these as if they were facts and make it sound like they got clear rules and instructions from some superior invisible being :rolleyes:

That's true. I'm sure any true God would say that pre-marital sex when exchanged with love and compassion trumps rape which under the current guidelines if procreation resulted is not a sin. THe same can be said for same sex union. THere's some wonky laws transcribed perhaps by confused prophets who didn't have the resources to understand the rules but not to worry, jayzuz is gonna come down here and straighten all that out for us. :)

That's true. I'm sure any true God would say that pre-marital sex when exchanged with love and compassion trumps rape which under the current guidelines if procreation resulted is not a sin. THe same can be said for same sex union. THere's some wonky laws transcribed perhaps by confused prophets who didn't have the resources to understand the rules but not to worry, jayzuz is gonna come down here and straighten all that out for us. :)

Actually, "jayzuz" did clear it up. Matt 5:28 "But I say to you, everyone who looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart." :guitar::thumb::lbf::crazy::rolleyes::sick:

but you're a Catholic. so you pick and chose what rules you wanna follow? tsk tsk.

Saying im Catholic doesnt make me a saint. a lot of the shit i do is wrong. Im human. Sue me.

Back
Top Bottom