Real Moz Apostles don't buy The Record

it was also mentioned in the Scottish dreary express.

love

Grim

I might be missing something but what does the title of this thread have to do with the content of the "article"? :confused:

What does "Real Moz Apostles" mean?

it's the opposite of unreal apostles, who are at will to purchase aforementioned rag but it could prove tricky for those south of Adrians wall (& beyond). :)

love

Grim

I'm quite comfortable with not being any kind of apostle, real or unreal, of anyone. And I'm going to buy the record. :) And I'm going to enjoy it a lot. :guitar:

Edit: We're talking about the Greatest Hits, aren't we?:o

I'm quite comfortable with not being any kind of apostle, real or unreal, of anyone. And I'm going to buy the record. :) And I'm going to enjoy it a lot. :guitar:

Good luck in finding one.They are thin on the ground.:(

na babe, the Daily Record innit?

I might be missing something but what does the title of this thread have to do with the content of the "article"? :confused:
Morrrissey said something bitchy about a place in Scotland, so the The Daily Record criticized Morrissey for it. So 'Real Moz Apostles' have to boycott the newspaper because it criticized Morrissey.:confused:

it's the opposite of unreal apostles, who are at will to purchase aforementioned rag but it could prove tricky for those south of Adrians wall (& beyond).

I suppose i'm 'unreal' then, but i wasn't going to buy or read the daily record anyway. I wouldn't of heard of it if it wasn't for this thread.
'Real Moz Apostles' sounds all a bit childish to me:rolleyes:

hello Mr Grim BTW:) welcome back!

and don't go all 'braveheart' on me:p

Hugh, Grim
I think you need to be a bit more descriptive with your postings as even a few English readers struggle to comprehend the message one is trying to convey, so how the 'foreigners' work it out is anyone's guess:p

Jukebox Jury

Morrrissey said something bitchy about a place in Scotland, so the The Daily Record criticized Morrissey for it. So 'Real Moz Apostles' have to boycott the newspaper because it criticized Morrissey.:confused:

It was not even bitchy really, why would they waste time printing that

Weird I think.. typical trying to cause a fuss over nothing.

now what was it.. something about not taking our freedom!!!!!!!!!!

:p

It was not even bitchy really, why would they waste time printing that

Weird I think.. typical trying to cause a fuss over nothing.

now what was it.. something about not taking our freedom!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Well, i said bitchy because it was morrissey saying and he is such a bitch:p

yes it is weird....but is by someone scottish;)

I wouldn't touch your 'femdom', i mean freedom:D

na babe, the Daily Record innit?

Hugh, Grim
I think you need to be a bit more descriptive with your postings as even a few English readers struggle to comprehend the message one is trying to convey, so how the 'foreigners' work it out is anyone's guess:p

Jukebox Jury

Thank you JJ, exactly what I was going to ask. :o And I'm not just a foreigner but also a non-native speaker... :o Could you please think of me and the others of my kind kindly? :)

Oh, that's so sweet! Your translation is better. :)

Back
Top Bottom