Plymouth - Pavilions (June 30, 2011) post-show

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jun 30, 2011.

By davidt on Jun 30, 2011 at 10:30 PM
  1. davidt

davidt Administrator Staff Member Moderator Premium

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Irish Blood, English Heart / Meat is Murder / Everyday Is Like Sunday / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Action Is My Middle Name / Alma Matters / Speedway (abandoned) / People Are The Same Everywhere / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / First Of The Gang To Die // This Charming Man

set list provided by mozzalini999

Meat banned from Plymouth Pavilions after request by Morrissey - Plymouth Herald

Last edited: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'Tour archive (read-only)' started by davidt, Jun 30, 2011.

1. morrisseylivel
      morrisseylivel
      morrissey was brilliant, great crowd, i love you !,
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      need moar fake set lists... those were the days....
    3. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Yes he was brilliant. He started to play Speedway but then stopped which was a great shame. I Know It's Over was heartbreaking. He ignored me again but my faith in love is still...dubious.
    4. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      When they played Satan Rejected I nearly wet myself!
    5. antoby
      antoby
      Please come to Moz Angeles!!!!!! I can't take it anymore! We need you!
    6. mozzalini999
      mozzalini999
      Want one
      Fatty
      Killed me
      Shoplifters
      Paris
      Ouija
      Irish
      Meat/murder
      Sunday
      There is a light
      Action
      Alma
      Speedway (abandoned)
      Same everywhere
      Goodbye/farewell
      Satellite
      I know its over
      First of the gang
      <>
      Charming man

Can I claim first? Posted this on the forum while leaving the venue. Moz was outstanding, not chatty but looked like he enjoyed it. Shame Speedway was abandoned, but MIM was awesome.
      Was there with my 18 year old daughter for her first Moz gig, held her tight and shed a tear during There Is A Light. Is that sad for a 42 year old man? Special moment for me and her.
      Met a great bunch of guys in the crowd. Special shout to Andy (with the Truro shirt, true gent).
      Finally, what has Plymouth done to deserve the appalling Kristeen Young? That's three times I've been subjected to her "music" now. 2 hours of my life I'll never ever get back
    7. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Its a packed schedule this tour! Hope Moz is staying well!

I Know Its Over is such a beautiful/powerful/honest/perfect song!
    8. Anonymous
      Anonymous

omg liar!
    9. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      omg liar
    10. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      This tour is going well! Very very very positive reviews so far. I'll see him at Hop Farm but it won't be the same as a small indoor venue.....Morrissey is at his best in small indoor venues. The atmosphere is incredible!
    11. PinkFloyd
      PinkFloyd
      :O omg!
    12. hollowhallows
      hollowhallows
      Meat is murder was amazing! never liked that song despite being vegan, but tonight it really hit hard especially with the imagery on the wall behind, also Ouija board was fantastic, was so proud wearing my 'Bigmouth-morrissey' shirt XD the crowd was insane right up at the front! but why why WHY kristeen young? seriously worst support act EVER, cant play keyboard, or sing and the leather suit she wore? eugh!!!
    13. MozVegan9
      MozVegan9
      Kristeen Young is fantastic.
    14. hollowhallows
      hollowhallows
      are you mad? she murdered the keyboard and a cow in the name of walloping a keyboard whilst clad in leather. why? she is frankly awful, no chorus, no audible lyrics, shocking stuff.
    15. MozVegan9
      MozVegan9
      'It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate...'
    16. hollowhallows
      hollowhallows
      it takes strength to be gentle and kind... love that song, beautiful
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      I love Kristeen Young. Women are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Men are always jealous because she's prettier than you. Stop being so hateful. YOU SUCK. Let's hear your song?
    18. hollowhallows
      hollowhallows
    19. hollowhallows
      hollowhallows