PETA are f***ing idiots, part 94

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Here's PETA saying homeopathy can be a good choice for some sick animals. They are utter f***ing fruitloops.

https://twitter.com/peta/status/709808919174983680

Just read this stack of utter f***ing bullshit... http://www.peta.org/living/companion-animals/rowdy-got-groove-back/

"The way it works is similar to vaccination. You take an extremely diluted dose of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms that you are experiencing, and this stimulates the body to correct those symptoms. Sort of like “hair of the dog” if you wake up with a hangover, drink some of what caused the hangover and you’ll feel better. (I have no idea if that actually works.)

But with homeopathy, the doses are infinitesimal, so you’re really dealing more with the energy of the substance than with the actual physical substance itself. (I wasn’t kidding about the strangeness of this type of medicine!)"

It is beyond me how any sane person can defend this cult of personality and little-learning jackasses.

Last edited:
Here's PETA saying homeopathy can be a good choice for some sick animals. They are utter f***ing fruitloops.

https://twitter.com/peta/status/709808919174983680

Just read this stack of utter f***ing bullshit... http://www.peta.org/living/companion-animals/rowdy-got-groove-back/

"The way it works is similar to vaccination. You take an extremely diluted dose of a substance that would normally cause the symptoms that you are experiencing, and this stimulates the body to correct those symptoms. Sort of like “hair of the dog” if you wake up with a hangover, drink some of what caused the hangover and you’ll feel better. (I have no idea if that actually works.)

But with homeopathy, the doses are infinitesimal, so you’re really dealing more with the energy of the substance than with the actual physical substance itself. (I wasn’t kidding about the strangeness of this type of medicine!)"

It is beyond me how any sane person can defend this cult of personality and little-learning jackasses.

You had a tough day, Peter? Sit down, have a glass of wine, relax babe.

animals dont need homeopathy. they naturally fast when they are sick--which is why you shouldnt try to force feed a sick or hurt animal. they know by instinct what is best for them, and when sick or injured the best thing anyone--animal or human--can do is a water fast, which stimulates the bodies own healing process, reallocating 30% of the bodys energy that would have otherwise gone to digesting food to the priority of healing, and scavenging the body for dead, diseased or unneccesary tissue.

I lost interest in PETA after reading this article. Very disturbing. I'll never associate myself with them again.

Warning: graphic photos.

Last edited:
I lost interest in PETA after reading this article. Very disturbing. I'll never associate myself with them again.

Warning: graphic photos.

Thanks for the warning. Those are sad images, but it is nothing compared to what I saw yesterday. I watched a documentary called Earthlings. I swear, I have never been more horrified. It's incomprehensible how the most evolved species of this planet can do such unspeakable actions against the other kind. If you (don't mean you personally) can eat another morsel of meat after watching that, than there must be something seriously wrong.

Thanks for the warning. Those are sad images, but it is nothing compared to what I saw yesterday. I watched a documentary called Earthlings. I swear, I have never been more horrified. It's incomprehensible how the most evolved species of this planet can do such unspeakable actions against the other kind. If you (don't mean you personally) can eat another morsel of meat after watching that, than there must be something seriously wrong.

I doubt that I could even sit through it, then. After reading that article, I cried for hours after. I used to be a member of a spay/neuter group for feral cats. We saved so many lives. We made sure the kittens got adopted out. The adults that we couldn't foster or find homes for were free to roam the Island and we visited the colonies daily to feed, water, and just to make sure everyone was okay. We put bedding out during cold months, too. So, yeah - that article shattered me. I had always supported PETA, but never again...

I like the hangover cure.
I've tried it quite a few times.
I just end up on the lash again.

Back
Top Bottom