Paul McCartney - London O2 22/12/09

Missing Link

Practicing Troublemaker
Hi,

I took my brother to this gig for Christmas and would love to get him a boot of the show. Does anyone have this or know were I can get an MP3 download please as I don't do torrents.

Thanks in advance! :)

I was tempted to go it looked a really good setlist, just before Xmas etc etc

and then I saw him performing on the X-Factor with the dribble of drivel that made up the finalists/ contestants etc etc and realised why Sir Paul is a cock. And not just for his treatment of clever Heather

Did he do the one that goes bom-bom-bom ay ay ay? We all Stand Together (The Frog Chorus)

I was tempted to go it looked a really good setlist, just before Xmas etc etc

and then I saw him performing on the X-Factor with the dribble of drivel that made up the finalists/ contestants etc etc and realised why Sir Paul is a cock. And not just for his treatment of clever Heather

Did he do the one that goes bom-bom-bom ay ay ay? We all Stand Together (The Frog Chorus)

You should've gone, you missed a really good gig. Yes I agree the performance on the X Factor was quite embarressing but it was bad to agree to go on a program like that.

After appearing on the show, Paul slammed The X Factor saying there were too many programs like it on the TV and it doesn't encourage creativity. Funny how he said that after appearing on it. His children like it though so he probably did it for them.

You really think Heather is clever? Have you seen on her on that reality show?

You can admire good ole wooden leg for being clever.... if you like people who are sly and deceitful and a bit of goldigger, personally I don't. as for McCartney I am sure he can be a bit of a cock and has a massive ego to go with it but lets be honest anyone with his money and his fame would find it hard to keep grounded.

The best concert bar none I have ever been to was to see McCartney at the Kings Dock in Liverpool, he was absolutely brilliant, the ticket was reasonable price and the entertainment went on for 3 hours, proper old school:thumb:, you can't doubt his brillance, if you had the chance to go and chose not to go then you really are stupid and you missed on a concert you would never forget, I would urge everyone to go and see him while they have the chance, its not like he is getting any younger.

Back
Top Bottom