Outcast?

Wit-and-Wisdom

Nobody's nothing
Does anyone else feel like an outcast for being slightly "too thoughtful" and therefore a little depressive? It's a travesty how people can react to poetry, thoughtfulness and a little sorrow!

I've no doubt that happiness is an incredible feat, I've witnessed it a few times but surely everything else can't be dismissed with sleight of hand?

Does love for being pensive result in constant desolation?

I'm young and delicate, take 'er easy

I think you just need to find people who think like you do, and then you'll be happy.
You'll find countless people who feel the same here. :)

Really? That's such a relief!

It seems that abroad is flooded with people with interest in the things that keep me going however in my horrible little area, not so much. A'rebour actions leads to criticism on the daily and looks of terror

I'm no circus freak

Really? That's such a relief!

It seems that abroad is flooded with people with interest in the things that keep me going however in my horrible little area, not so much. A'rebour actions leads to criticism on the daily and looks of terror

I'm no circus freak

Yeah, really.
I live in a very small town, of idiots, racists, and some nice people. No one is interested in the same things as I am, but I've met people through here that are shockingly like me.

I know exactly how you feel.

Especially after today.

Yeah i hate the feeling of "i'm better than you" but the truth is...I am. However what kills me is their contentment, i'm no fan of contentment but at times i lust it. But then again being romantically dead, and in a sea of troubles is cathartic in a way so i can't have it both ways.

I know exactly how you feel.

Especially after today.

What happened today?

I felt very very very far apart from everyone else.

"I'm a vegatarien."
Blank stare.
"I don't date...or have sex...or anything."
Blank stare.

Basically, anything I said was met with a blank stare.

It's very hard to be a loner who spends a good portion of her time in room listening to music and writing :rolleyes:

That's the silly thing really, people don't stop to think that perhaps I LIKE being alone. It boggles them because they can't see why anyone would want to be.

Yeah i hate the feeling of "i'm better than you" but the truth is...I am. However what kills me is their contentment, i'm no fan of contentment but at times i lust it. But then again being romantically dead, and in a sea of troubles is cathartic in a way so i can't have it both ways.

You should never have an attitude of superiority to the average person. You can retain your own personality and accept the common people around you. Having the attitude you describe will push away people, even people who have similar interests compared to you.

I felt very very very far apart from everyone else.

"I'm a vegatarien."
Blank stare.
"I don't date...or have sex...or anything."
Blank stare.

Basically, anything I said was met with a blank stare.

It's very hard to be a loner who spends a good portion of her time in room listening to music and writing :rolleyes:

That's the silly thing really, people don't stop to think that perhaps I LIKE being alone. It boggles them because they can't see why anyone would want to be.

You want to be alone!?!?! What a freak!

You want to be alone!?!?! What a freak!
:D
Thank you.

I don't ALWAYS like to be alone. But when half the time people are always chattering and talking about nothing in particular, and I get a headache, being alone is much better. :D

I just...don't like being around people, and hanging out with them. I hate it when people come over to my house, and I hate it when I have to go over to their house. I've seriously been tempted to call my dad sometimes and ask him to come pick me up, in the middle of the night, because I get so homesick.

:D

I don't ALWAYS like to be alone. But when half the time people are always chattering and talking about nothing in particular, and I get a headache, being alone is much better. :D

Same with me. I love spending time with my few friends but if I have to spend time with people I don't know that well and do some small talk, I tend to get a headache. I'm not good in small talk nor do I like it. I guess I should try to get better in it and blah blah, but.... can't be bothered. Not just yet:D

Back
Top Bottom