Never Heard Symphonies Volume 2

Here's the second installment of my rarities archive...again, I know many of you vets have this stuff, but this is mainly for the newer fans.

So...no b-sides/commercial stuff...but pretty much everything else.

The BBC TV sessions are from the Angelic Upstart boot, albeit with revisions I made to make the tracks sound more like studio cuts...(neat fades at the end, cut out the TV host intros...)

I should have the rest of my stuff up tomorrow night.

MORRISSEY
THE NEVER HEARD SYMPHONIES VOLUME 2
1988 - 1992

Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness
Please Help The Cause Against Loneliness (duet with Sandie Shaw)
Dial A Cliche (demo)
I Know Very Well How I Got My Note Wrong
Striptease With A Difference (more common / piano mix)
Striptease With A Difference (sans piano mix)
Oh Phoney (originally released, longer mix)
Oh Phoney (alternate mix, shorter but clearer and louder)
The Bed Took Fire
Piccadilly Palare (original mix)
Born To Hang
Trash (live in Belgium)
That's Entertainment (live in Holland)
We Hate It When Out Friends Become Successful (BBC TV)
Suedehead (BBC TV)
You're The One For Me, Fatty (BBC TV)
Certain People I Know (BBC TV)
Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference / My Insatiable One (medley, live in Colorado)

[url]http://www.sendspace.com/file/hnwpfo[/URL]

Damnit! OK...before I break my computer can someone with some tech smarts please help me bc I am a 'tard with computers.
I just downloaded this collection that BT posted cuz I realized I didn't have the BBC stuff or the original Piccadilly on CD or digital, just tape. I clicked on Open on the download option, when it was finished downloading, I had to click on the folder and click on each song to play on iTunes. I then added them to my playlist and threw them on my iPod last night.
Now I go onto my iTunes, and every song downloaded says "the song could not be used because the original file could not be found"
So basically, I know have these songs on my iPod, but if I wanna keep 'em, I can never ever update my iPod again. :mad:
I'm sure there's probably a really stupid mistake on my part somewhere here, but if someone could please point it out to me, I'd be grateful b/c this same problem has happened alot to me. :o

Damnit! OK...before I break my computer can someone with some tech smarts please help me bc I am a 'tard with computers.
I just downloaded this collection that BT posted cuz I realized I didn't have the BBC stuff or the original Piccadilly on CD or digital, just tape. I clicked on Open on the download option, when it was finished downloading, I had to click on the folder and click on each song to play on iTunes. I then added them to my playlist and threw them on my iPod last night.
Now I go onto my iTunes, and every song downloaded says "the song could not be used because the original file could not be found"
So basically, I know have these songs on my iPod, but if I wanna keep 'em, I can never ever update my iPod again. :mad:
I'm sure there's probably a really stupid mistake on my part somewhere here, but if someone could please point it out to me, I'd be grateful b/c this same problem has happened alot to me. :o

happens to me too. when you click on the track and you get that error you have to locate the track for itunes. for some reason it "lost track of it". generally it's located on you hard drive, you just have to find it and double click, giving itunes the path.

happens to me too. when you click on the track and you get that error you have to locate the track for itunes. for some reason it "lost track of it". generally it's located on you hard drive, you just have to find it and double click, giving itunes the path.

Don't you need to extract the files through winRAR and save them to another folder? Then re-add them to iTunes and it shouldn't happen again.

Don't you need to extract the files through winRAR and save them to another folder? Then re-add them to iTunes and it shouldn't happen again.

cool...thanks to you both for the tips. :) I truly hate computers and all these different types of files and crap...zip, rar, mp3, mp4, flac blah blah blah....makes my head hurt. :mad: Grrr...can't we just go back to the days of trading tapes, guys, please? :rolleyes:

cool...thanks to you both for the tips. :) I truly hate computers and all these different types of files and crap...zip, rar, mp3, mp4, flac blah blah blah....makes my head hurt. :mad: Grrr...can't we just go back to the days of trading tapes, guys, please? :rolleyes:

I'm with you on the tape trading. It's a lot more fun and an opportunity to get creative, design-wise but waiting on the post sucks, when you can just download and have it in minutes or hours or days, depending on your connection speed, haha. My advice: read up on the new stuff or just keep asking this tech savvy lot for help (they're awesome like that) and you'll get sorted out in no time.

Back
Top Bottom