Need second opinion- do you think this shirt is actually vintage?

fenner

So I found this shirt on Etsy, I sorta like it and I might buy it since I don't have any Smiths apparel (only a Morrissey shirt and Morrissey socks). I don't want to pay 25 bucks + shipping for something that isn't actually from back in the day, because I could buy a cooler, newer Smiths shirt for much cheaper of course. What do you guys think, is it old or new?

il_570xN.482569083_jj1y.jpg
il_570xN.482569157_9l4h.jpg
il_570xN.482531284_rxve.jpg

I have seen this design many times now. I can safely say this is a modern t shirt, not vintage. As you could see from the "shiny" and completely intact tag, it's unlikely to be circa 80s. More like made the past few years.

Regards
T

So I found this shirt on Etsy, I sorta like it and I might buy it since I don't have any Smiths apparel (only a Morrissey shirt and Morrissey socks). I don't want to pay 25 bucks + shipping for something that isn't actually from back in the day, because I could buy a cooler, newer Smiths shirt for much cheaper of course. What do you guys think, is it old or new?

View attachment 15981
View attachment 15982
View attachment 15983

These are quite nice for modern tees......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-SMITHS-...pt=US_Womens_Tshirts&var=&hash=item4ac55cf4a5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-SMITHS-...S_CSA_WC_Shirts_Tops&var=&hash=item19d818e5b3

View attachment 15981
View attachment 15982
View attachment 15983

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks everyone, I definitely thought it was more modern, but why not ask here in case it wasn't? I may still buy it. :p

Back
Top Bottom