My amazing eye tricks!

Re: My amazing eye tricks!!!

"Video has been removed by the user"...I shall now never know the amazingness of the eye -tricks....#sighs a sad and despairing sigh.......#:(

My dad got angry at me for posting videos on youtube and he told me to remove it!!!

What Poppa don't know won't hurt em. :cool:

waterboy-henry-winkler-ass-tattoo-300x162.jpg

Last edited:

can one of the mods change cornelius' name to 'picture response'. does she actually ever say anything?

ah man, i can't even see your pics because you are using photobucket or something *runs away crying*

Untitled.jpg

I've got whats-his-name saying...DO IT! & Monroe blowing kiss to you.

ah man, i can't even see your pics because you are using photobucket or something *runs away crying*

hahaha do it do it. so under-rated. Adam Sandler should take note of how it's done.

i've just read the thread. maybe i should have done that before, but i got carried away and immediately launched an attack on cornelius, which in retrospect, was a tad regretable.

1) does anyone know where i can see the video. i would like the chance to make my comments

I can't be arsed,I really can't be arsed.

2) good choice Peter, you gave me some excellent advice when i joined the board and that is to keep a cool head and not pick fights when terrible posters like Billy are behaving badly.

hahaha do it do it. so under-rated. Adam Sandler should take note of how it's done.

i've just read the thread. maybe i should have done that before, but i got carried away and immediately launched an attack on cornelius, which in retrospect, was a tad regretable.

1) does anyone know where i can see the video. i would like the chance to make my comments

2) good choice Peter, you gave me some excellent advice when i joined the board and that is to keep a cool head and not pick fights when terrible posters like Billy are behaving badly.
Thanks Mozzafan#1. I thought Billy was being rather nasty to a clearly vunerable person. May I say in return that I always look out for your posts across this site as they tend to be insightful, witty and BS free.

Re: My amazing eye tricks! part 2

Perhaps you should delete that video Lindsey as your Dad might want you to?

Here are some pics of Morrissey for you

Morrissey.jpg

puzzled.jpg

41Lq0UyAM9L._SL290_.jpg

Morrissey-told-the-audien-007.jpg

Morrissey1.jpg

10_morrissey-glasses.jpg

smiths.jpg

morrissey_photo.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom