MozFather's Hit on Visconti & Concubine

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
Well, it would seem the whole drama surrounding Morrissey's metaphorical "Donkey Punch" of Kristeen Young has a lot more substance and back-story to it then a simple onstage remark. Months ago, Visconti was announced as producer for Mozzer's next album; however, the same morning Kristeen was fired, Jerry Finn was announced as producer of Morrissey's next record by an LA radio DJ. The fact "That's How People Grow Up" was produced by Finn several months back suggests the MozFather had a sweeping, master plan to eliminate Visconti and his concubine Godfather style in one sweeping "hit" last week, using Kristeen's comments as the front for his "Halloween Massacre." He really IS the MozFather. Kiss his ring boys and girls...

you thought you were a parka?
anyway, i'm just glad KY is out and GIAC is in , they are good!

He is indeed the Moz-Father.:)

He is devious...truculant and more macavelian than Richard 111:D

And thats why we love him.:D

Well, it would seem the whole drama surrounding Morrissey's metaphorical "Donkey Punch" of Kristeen Young has a lot more substance and back-story to it then a simple onstage remark. Months ago, Visconti was announced as producer for Mozzer's next album; however, the same morning Kristeen was fired, Jerry Finn was announced as producer of Morrissey's next record by an LA radio DJ. The fact "That's How People Grow Up" was produced by Finn several months back suggests the MozFather had a sweeping, master plan to eliminate Visconti and his concubine Godfather style in one sweeping "hit" last week, using Kristeen's comments as the front for his "Halloween Massacre." He really IS the MozFather. Kiss his ring boys and girls...

but even after Finn was chosen for THPGU several months back, KY and Moz were on good terms, enough so that he wanted her for his opening support throughout his Autumn U.S. tour and she agreed. if there was friction with Visconti and Moz earlier in the year (such that he got Finn for THPGU), it didn't seem to affect his relationship with KY since he had her do some of the vocals on that song & for wanting her during the 2nd round of U.S. touring and doing all the dates up to the point of that one night in NYC.

but even after Finn was chosen for THPGU several months back, KY and Moz were on good terms, enough so that he wanted her for his opening support throughout his Autumn U.S. tour and she agreed. if there was friction with Visconti and Moz earlier in the year (such that he got Finn for THPGU), it didn't seem to affect his relationship with KY since he had her do some of the vocals on that song & for wanting her during the 2nd round of U.S. touring and doing all the dates up to the point of that one night in NYC.

Well, this seems reasonable, but in trying to establish a timeline for the Mrs. Tony Visconti fiasco, any correct sequence of events would have to account for the crucial event that really changed the whole dynamic (for the worse, as it turned out), namely, whenever it was that Morrissey got sage advice on how to perform satisfactory oral sex.

Well, this seems reasonable, but in trying to establish a timeline for the Mrs. Tony Visconti fiasco, any correct sequence of events would have to account for the crucial event that really changed the whole dynamic (for the worse, as it turned out), namely, whenever it was that Morrissey got sage advice on how to perform satisfactory oral sex.

I was confident the whole thing was just because she made the remarks when his family was in attendance; however how do we explain the morning she's fired there is a radio report that Finn has been chosen to produce the next album? I'm starting to side with the camp who believes this was building for some time.

Man, I can't get anyone to bite on donkey punch?! I thought I'd get at least some deserved righteous indignation...

There were 111 Richards?

Keef Richards, Richard Bacon, Rich Little, Richard Hillman, Richard Branson, Richard Dawkins, Richie Rich..... I'm out.

I'm on it

1 - Keef Richards
2 - Richard Bacon
3 - Rich Little
4 - Richard Hillman
5 - Richard Branson
6 - Richard Dawkins
7 - Richie Rich

8 - Richard Nixon
9 - Richie Sambora
10 - Richard Simmons
11 - Richard Gere
12 - Richard Pryor
13 - Richard "Ringo" Star(ky)
14 - Richard Dreyfus

There are my seven... anyone else? Just cut paste and add...

I'm on it

1 - Keef Richards
2 - Richard Bacon
3 - Rich Little
4 - Richard Hillman
5 - Richard Branson
6 - Richard Dawkins
7 - Richie Rich

8 - Richard Nixon
9 - Richie Sambora
10 - Richard Simmons
11 - Richard Gere
12 - Richard Pryor
14 - Richard Dreyfus

There are my seven... anyone else? Just cut paste and add...

I'm too lazy to cut & paste, but Richard Burton.

I like your theory.

1 - Keef Richards
2 - Richard Bacon
3 - Rich Little
4 - Richard Hillman
5 - Richard Branson
6 - Richard Dawkins
7 - Richie Rich
8 - Richard Nixon
9 - Richie Sambora
10 - Richard Simmons
11 - Richard Gere
12 - Richard Pryor
14 - Richard Dreyfus
15 - Richard Burton (thanks to Alcoholic Afternoons) and now mine:
16 - Richard Oakes
17 - Richard Archer

Richard Green (this dude who went to my school)

There were 111 Richards?

Keef Richards, Richard Bacon, Rich Little, Richard Hillman, Richard Branson, Richard Dawkins, Richie Rich..... I'm out.

I was trying to be a smart arse with the Roman numerals but hit the one`s instead of the lll`s.:oI was referring to Richard "now is the winter of our discontent" lll.....but you knew that.:D

Back
Top Bottom