Moz 'Norway' story on spoof news site NewsThump

Wow, someone, somewhere, thought that was worth writing.

Why are you quoting that f***wit?

This is a classic example of a Morrissey fan agreeing with Morrissey no matter what. Somehow I think this person thinks this article is real and left the Nazi quote in agreement with Morrissey's stance on Hitler ("at least he was nice to dogs...")

Or she's just really a Holocaust denier. Yikes!!!

Either way, Mozfans can be freaking effed up.

Monday, 1 August 2011
Absurd attacks on the character of iconic singer Morrissey

The dreary website www.newsthump.com libelled iconic singer Morrissey in a recent article about leather sofas and mass genocide. Morrissey takes defending his reputation extremely seriously and wishes to remind the website of their complicity in recent attacks on the singer's good name.

The nature of the accusations is particularly virulent - namely that the iconic pop singer - who penned classics such as 'This Charming Man' and 'All You Need is Me' - might actually be seen in DFS: presumably perusing the plywood computer desks. Morrissey would like to make it clear he has never used DFS and has no intention ever of doing so. Any further suggestions that he shops at down-market stores may result in legal proceedings being instigated.

Godspeed and all that.

A source close to Morrissey
Posted by Morrissey at 06:09 4 comments

Holy-hoax??? Hilarious! Actually a leather sofa is 6,000,000 times worse!

This is a classic example of a Morrissey fan agreeing with Morrissey no matter what. Somehow I think this person thinks this article is real and left the Nazi quote in agreement with Morrissey's stance on Hitler ("at least he was nice to dogs...")

Or she's just really a Holocaust denier. Yikes!!!

Either way, Mozfans can be freaking effed up.

I have to say it's not that surprising that he attracts that sort of person.

orestes3009 said:
He did't say that at all...What a stupid article

Supposed to be a joke. Laugh a little- it's good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom