Morten Harket on Morrissey

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2012 (read-only)' started by Uncleskinny, Apr 6, 2012.

By Uncleskinny on Apr 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM
  1. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Moderator Premium

UPDATE Apr. 6, 11:45PM PT:

Article is online, link from Uncleskinny:

Morten Harket: - Morrissey hadde store ereksjonsutfordringer i mitt nærvær - vg.no

Morten is asked about fandom, and is also asked what he thinks about other musicians who’re inspired by his voice and a-ha.

Other famous artists are also known fans (of a-ha), Morrissey from the influential band The Smiths introduced himself as “Morten” at the Quart festival in 2004 (Kristiansand, Norway), after he’d entered the stage singing his own version of “The Sun Always shines on TV”?

"I’ve met him, he almost had an erection around me! We met up in New Orleans some time in the eighties."

Did you speak with the whole band, or just him?

"It’s him I remember. He thought it was a bit difficult I think, the whole thing. He said something… I thought he was decidedly on the gay side."

He’s never confirmed that he is?

"Well, then I don’t know. Then you can only speculate."

From an article to be published in the Norwegian newspaper VG (Verdens Gang)

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016
    1. Amy
      Amy
      Moz said in one of the South Bank Show interviews that he'd been to see A-ha in '86, and thought the musicians and the whole show were overshadowed by screaming teenage girls.

"He almost had an erection around me!" - ....yeah, you wish.
    2. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      What a bloody fibber. "He almost had an erection around me!" In his dreams. Some people will say anything..
    3. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      Lol!

(I think AC Neuman's version of Take On Me is waaay better than the original. :blushing: If you can't even nail your own song exactly how insightful could your erection detection skillz be? :D)
    4. cornelius blaze
      cornelius blaze
      [​IMG]

Morten Harket on Morrissey with almost had an erection!
    5. VivaLove
      VivaLove
      Morten douchebag Harket thinks he can arouse Morrissey?

[​IMG]
    6. cornelius blaze
      cornelius blaze
      [​IMG]
    7. billy scissors
      billy scissors
      Let's face it girls,you're only glorified fag hags.Have you seen Morten in the 80s?:horny::horny::horny:
    8. cornelius blaze
      cornelius blaze
      [​IMG]

Morrissey did!
    9. lindsey1151
      lindsey1151
      I love Morrisseys tongue! How does Morrissey do that tongue trick?
    10. cornelius blaze
      cornelius blaze
      By imagining Morten naked!

[​IMG]
    11. almareallymatters
      almareallymatters
      That Morten what'sit seems like a right prick!

Love Alma xxx
    12. cornelius blaze
      cornelius blaze
      Morrissey calls his mic stand 'Morten'.
      [​IMG]
    13. Kewpie
      Kewpie
      The Cat's Mother deserted this place, now you are the funniest user of Solo. :D
    14. almareallymatters
      almareallymatters
      *ADOPTS VOICE OF FERRERO ROCHERO MAN*

"With all these gifs tonight you are really spoiling us"

Love Alma xxx

PS We are top 'o the league!!!
    15. cornelius blaze
      cornelius blaze
      [​IMG]
    16. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "From an article to be published in the Norwegian newspaper VG (Verdens Gang)"

Does anybody have the link to this article? I've been googling for the last half-hour and I can't find the damn thing anywhere. Might make for some interesting reading! ;-)
    17. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Sorry, I find this gif stuff really boring and mind-numbing, but there are some really funny posts on here in the written word. No offence cornelius, just not for me.
    18. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      "From an article TO BE published in the Norwegian newspaper VG (Verdens Gang)"

Forget I asked; it hasn't even been published yet. Oooops...
    19. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      morten who??? A washed up ham, with no solo career what-so-ever. The nothing group it was in had one decent record with two decent tunes and that's about it. IF what's reported here is even partly correct, Morrissey should certainly up his standards. But then again, " a hard one has no conscience".