Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - TTY

That's what it says.

Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - true-to-you.net
30 January 2015

autobiography_artwork_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - T

Congrats to my hero Moz for writing such a high quality and successful book. :)

Well it's a good book. People I know who have read it and are not fans of Morrissey even think so.

Also funnily enough people I know who are big fans of Morrissey haven't read it.

Re: Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - T

Big deal !
My award winning baby George sausages won gold prize for 2013 and 2014.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yeah, I should read that book. (tyvm :cool:)

Ah yes, that'll be because it was so badly written, was only bought by arse-licking sycophants, because all his fans are all deserting him, because Penguin shareholders are on the point of mutiny, because no one is interested in this book beyond a tiny number of hardcore fans...and all the other fatuous fabrications posted and re-posted here by the usual puerile trolls.

I wonder how it feels to be so consistently wrong over such an extended period of time? Perhaps they would be kind enough to let us know.

Morrissey is going to flip out!

They changed his book!!!
It was supposed to be a Penguin Classic not a modern classic!

He is going to flip

Morrissey is going to flip out!

They changed his book!!!
It was supposed to be a Penguin Classic not a modern classic!

He is going to flip

No, he'll be over the moon (I don't think it would be shown on TTY otherwise). It's vindication. Everyone knows that the "Classics" designation was a bit tongue-in-cheek and that it was negotiated rather than earned. Now that the book has had time to be read and appraised, "Modern Classics" can be taken seriously as a sincere an appropriate decision by the publishers, based on merit.

Ah yes, that'll be because it was so badly written, was only bought by arse-licking sycophants, because all his fans are all deserting him, because Penguin shareholders are on the point of mutiny, because no one is interested in this book beyond a tiny number of hardcore fans...and all the other fatuous fabrications posted and re-posted here by the usual puerile trolls.

I wonder how it feels to be so consistently wrong over such an extended period of time? Perhaps they would be kind enough to let us know.

Don't fight it. It seems you may have a natural gift for it.

No, he'll be over the moon (I don't think it would be shown on TTY otherwise). It's vindication. Everyone knows that the "Classics" designation was a bit tongue-in-cheek and that it was negotiated rather than earned. Now that the book has had time to be read and appraised, "Modern Classics" can be taken seriously as a sincere an appropriate decision by the publishers, based on merit.

this is pretty true

However his 2013 LP (world peace is none of your business) was the biggest pile horse dung in his entire career *. **.

* He also remains without a recording contract (again).
** He also has a shitload of tickets to shift for the black curtian arena tour.

Big deal !
My award winning baby George sausages won gold prize for 2013 and 2014.

Friday night. Sat alone. Furiously scanning Solo for the opportunity to add another witless, moronic comment.

Welcome to the world of Benny.

Why don't you try eharmony? I'm guessing that you had no luck with Grindr...

wonder if this will mean a new cover.

Wow, that's original, Benny - who would have guessed it would be you who would try to undermine positive news? How very surprising.

1) Since when did absence of a recording contract matter? He has been without recording contracts before and you and the other tossers have predicted the end of his career ("No one will ever sign him again") and have been consistently proved wrong.

2) Your opinion of WPINOYB isn't a "fact" or "proof" - just your subjective opinion, an opinion which many could have predicted before the record was even written. You'll say exactly the same about every new record, book, performance and everyone knows it.

So how DOES it feel to be so consistently wrong, to consistently sneer, attack and criticise to no effect whatsoever? You're not changing Morrissey's agenda and you're not changing the minds of anyone here. So how does it feel, Benny? Useful, meaningful, productive...? Or are you so lonely and unfulfilled in your private life that you thrive on the meagre, dwindling responses you just about manage to provoke on here...? Just curious.

However his 2013 LP (world peace is none of your business) was the biggest pile horse dung in his entire career *. **.

benny has a point. world peace shifted very few copies before he pulled it, and tickets are moving very very slowly.

If you hated his last album and seem to hate the man himself then why don't you just f*** off to somewhere else and stop annoying the rest of us? You must literally have nothing better to do with your time. You are not incarcerated with access to the internet by any chance? I suppose getting cornholed in the prison showers every morning would make anyone twisted.

If you hated his last album and seem to hate the man himself then why don't you just f*** off to somewhere else and stop annoying the rest of us? You must literally have nothing better to do with your time. You are not incarcerated with access to the internet by any chance? I suppose getting cornholed in the prison showers every morning would make anyone twisted.

Because his dodgy burgers are obviously rotting his brain.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom