Morrissey / Smiths in the media (Jonny Bridgwood interview, Salford Lads Club, Coronation Street, Fu

Jonny Bridgwood on K2K iDyLLiC ViBeS show - Mixcloud. Link from by an anonymous person via @RFerdenzi / Twitter.

Description from an anonymous person:

Mention of Morrissey playing football, his best Moz gig, Stipe on stage and he's sure moz will play the UK again.

Salford Lads Club here we come! Landmark building set to put on string of 'exclusive' gigs - perfect for Smiths reunion? - Manchester Evening News. Link posted by Uncleskinny (original post).

Coronation Street

Posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Monday December 7th 2015,A scene in Coronation Street tonight talking about vegetarianism,and the actress quoting "Meat is Murder",the great words of Morrissey still lives on.

Morrissey's worst sex writing isn't in his novel - Fusion.net. Link posted by Uncleskinny (original post).

Who said it - Morrissey or Donald Trump? - Billboard. Link posted by Uncleskinny (original post).

Regarding 'Morrissey's worst sex writing isn't in his novel - Fusion.net. Link posted by Uncleskinny (original post).'

Sure 'List of the Lost' is dross but those lyric extracts are sparkling gems.

The dorkmeister who wrote this article needs to be get another job like collecting sulfur from volcanoes in Indonesia or dismantling oil tankers by hand in Pakistan.

I really can't be arsed reading this. If it's worthy of my eye please let me know, otherwise may I direct you to the Mike Joyce podcast to find out what a c@@nt Tosserrey is.

Thanks !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

20 seconds in to that radio show and it's unlistenable. The dude's voice is painful.

f*** me, the presenter of that show is f***ing appalling - as marred said totally unlistenable!

20 seconds in to that radio show and it's unlistenable. The dude's voice is painful.

Would it help if we get someone to narrate it for you ? Then you can listen just what a tw#t your cult leader is ?

Yours in self help and debunking.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Why do you stay on this site,benny boy,when all you ooze out is crap,get that knitting finished,it soothes that anger so I'm told

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom