Morrissey interview in El Mundo (Spain); cancer treatment mention

An anonymous person writes:

'Ya descansaré cuando esté muerto' - El Mundo

Notice this: "Me han raspado tejidos cancerosos en cuatro ocasiones ya, pero qué más da"-->using google translator: "I have been scraping cancerous tissues four times already, but who cares"

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey cancer scare?

Given we live in an age of trolls, likes, clicks, shares, viral memes, utterly false rumours and the such... I have become hardened to most of the internet bilge and tripe I read (this forum really helped!) but as someone going through cancer treatment, I truly, truly hope this is not real.
Humbly yours,
FWD

Well put.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonus points to the puppet master who can get Westboro & Gang to spin it that homosexuality caused his cancer. Free press for Moz and someone would tear them a new asshole. No pun intended.

Weird that he used to scrape off skin from dead people when he worked as a young man and now this.

It breaks my heart to hear about the cancer scares.I never want anything bad to happen to Morrissey.This just makes me so sad.

Re: New interviw: El Mundo (Spain) I have been scraping cancerous tissues four times already, but wh

It's not just caused eating sweets and smoking. Stress can cause it, an type of bacteria can cause it, acidic foods such as tomatoes. Basically, there are many many causes. And it IS a precursor to various cancers. I should know ..I've had it for over 2 decades. And it can be scraped off. It's not just bone cancer that gets scraped.

Where did I state that it is "just" caused by those things?

They are reasons behind some of the cancer cases. I also mentioned alcohol and especially red wine which is a bigger problem than tomatoes ever will be unless you eat tomatoes every day. I still claim that his veggie lifestyle caused this because he did not take the absolutely vital supplements that any serious dietist will inform you that you should take. But debating with veggies is like debating with conspiracy theorists because the reason for people turning veggie is because they believe in a conspiracy theory in the first place.

Re: Morrissey has cancer : Daily Mail report

I saw the word cancer and though f***, what's going on.

I hope he's ok and I hope they've only found the tiniest benign thing and that its treatable.

I know I can talk shit about him now and again but I do love him but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

We shouldn't jump the gun though until we know what the situation is, he'll be getting the best care as well which is a good thing.

Re: New interviw: El Mundo (Spain) I have been scraping cancerous tissues four times already, but wh

That makes no sense at all and in this day and age with all the info you need just a click away I can say that that is simply not right at all. The number of people reported lacking minerals and vitamins is escalating and it is because of food these days not being as full of vitamins and minerals as they used to be.

The lifestyle of Moz explains a lot why he caught this.

For chrissakes, you have NO IDEA how Morrissey "caught" (oy vey) this, or even what in particular is wrong with him. Honest to shit, the people on this forum who think they know what they're talking about in regard to Moz equals the Bush Administration's assessment of the Iraq threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Unlike dogs, they do not need you to pay them attention all the time.

(we resume our debate)
ALL the time? That's exaggerated. They're not that desperate. I'm sure there are dogs that stop interacting with human beings when the latter get too moronic or toxic. Even a cat-person like Morrissey must have witnessed this.

Also, dogs can detect cancer.
Sure there are cancer-sniffing cats too, but, as they are so independent, chances are they'll neglect warning you and quietly return to their pot of glue as you lay dying. :)

So, anyhow, good luck to Morrissey and Mr Whiskers in their fight against Illness, Decay, and Death. In which it's probably always good to have a companion...- Paid or not :D -

He has a dog with tina, FYI.

Really? What a tragedy. Another Child of Divorce.

( I don't mean to boss anyone around but I think it's Tina with a capital T, otherwise the words "dog" and "tina" look interchangeable in your sentence and that... can't be good.)

Really? What a tragedy. Another Child of Divorce. Owe

( I don't mean to boss anyone around but I think it's Tina with a capital T, otherwise the words "dog" and "tina" look interchangeable in your sentence and that... can't be good.)

Here we go with Tina again. By another anon making up bullshit. Don't you think he would still live in LA and not be all Europe of he was still with her? And there would be photos of them from recent years?

LOL! Hey mods, can you please not merge anonymous comments coming from different people? I'd appreciate if my comment about pawpaws wasn't soiled by that mention of Dubya...

Although a dog in the bush...

Apolitically yours/Thanks a bunch.

I just wanted to say, the cancscare is working, there are loads of clients checking the site tonite. Sweet Jesus...You'd think he's Brad Pitt's wife and just had a mastectomy or summat.

Here we go with Tina again. By another anon making up bullshit. Don't you think he would still live in LA and not be all Europe of he was still with her? And there would be photos of them from recent years?

Scuse me. Can we stop mixing up anons here? Morrissey's cells are confused enough!

maybe he claims it's cancer to invoke sympathy for all the shows canceled and for those that will be canceled. he's narcissistic enough.

Read that back to yourself........
Seriously twisted little f*** up.

Back
Top Bottom