Morrissey disses Madonna in Israel

Playedsymphonies sends the post by Bitch at MadonnaNation:

Big Mouth Strikes Again - Morrissey Disses Madonna. - MadonnaNation Forums

Morrissey was performing this week in Israel and he gave an interview to one of the biggest newspapers here, in order to promote his show. He went on and on, when asked about M.

Here's my translation:

"I saw Madonna in concert a few years ago in L.A. and the wasteful distribution of everything extravagant meant to distract you from the fact that she has no talent whatsoever. No one from the crowd wanted to hug her. No one in the crowd wanted to come closer to her.

She's the most succesful scam in the history of music and she never got a single complement from a person with an actual integrity.

She's not funny, she has no personality. You look at the stage and sometimes you forget that she's even there... But she has an expensive PR machine, so she was probably heavily promoted in Israel, while I would be found in the gutter with my face down, for identification purposes."

Here's the video article at nana10.co.il.

Last edited:
Ugh! Morrissey shut up! Not every artist has fans who throw themselves at the stage. You're just jealous Madonna has the much more attractive, in shape, gay men demographic while you have the pastey, fat, emo gays.

ROBERTBOYRACER

Sorry if I'm dragging up an old post, but I'm new here (hello) and am quite fascinated by this thread.

As a fan of both The Smiths and Madonna, I would just say to those people who don't rate Madonna as a singer-song writer, to listen to some of her album work, rather than just the singles. It may not be everybody's cup of tea, but tracks like 'Mer Girl' (Ray of Light), 'Secret Garden' (Erotica), 'Intervention' (American Life), 'I Deserve It' (Music), 'Forbidden Love' (Confessions) and lets be honest - just about all of the 'Like a Prayer' album, show a deeper, more introspective side of her. And check out 'Falling Free' off the new MDNA album - it's almost like she's become Kate Bush, and her voice has never sounded better.

SN.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom