Morrissey condoms:Let the right one slip in

sistasheila

tjekket
I have read somewhere that he once had condoms sold on one of his tour,
printed on it:let the right one slip in...
I wonder on which tour it was and if only on the US or Uk part if the tour they were sold? and if any of you have these?
I think thats a great idea for a merchandise item...
does anyone have the whole "series"? I remember on mrsshankly now defunct website she had them in all avaiable colours..
one pic I found elsewhere
v

I wonder on which tour it was and if only on the US or Uk part if the tour they were sold? and if any of you have these?
does anyone have the whole "series"? I remember on mrsshankly now defunct website she had them in all avaiable colours..
v

Another photo, if it helps. I think they'd be outdated by now. :)

For some reason I would never trust a Morrissey condom. :D
You just know that if he endorsed the sale of these on a tour, a week before the first show would have found him in his living room surrounded by boxes of 5,000 of these, and him with a sewing needle pricking (no pun intended :p) an inconspicuous yet vital hole in every solitary one. :D

If it's the right one slipping in, you eventually won't need a condom. :p

v

They definitely were sold during the Oye Esteban tour. I remember them at all of the US gigs I went to anyways. Durex was more my thing, TBH :p

Back
Top Bottom