Morrissey Brooklyn presale code?

broissey

Hi folks. Mostly just a lurker here.

But wondering if anyone knows the presale code for his show at King's Theater in Brooklyn???

Pretty desperate! Found out the Philly presale if ENCORE. So I'm happy to know I'll at least have a shot at going to one show right now. But I wanna go to both!

Hi folks. Mostly just a lurker here.

But wondering if anyone knows the presale code for his show at King's Theater in Brooklyn???

Pretty desperate! Found out the Philly presale if ENCORE. So I'm happy to know I'll at least have a shot at going to one show right now. But I wanna go to both!

I'm looking for it as well !!

2 Presale options.

There's an AMEX presale, but I'm looking for the Local Presale Code.

Ticketmaster showing no tickets available...anyone else having problems??!!

Do you think there will be better tickets available if I go to the box office on Friday to buy tix? Or are the seats that are available are for sale now?

Not working for me either. If we click on the American Express pre-sale it shows us tickets, but we don't have an American Express card. When we click on venue presale it says nothing available.

23 pit tix on stubhub already, although, not as absurdly priced as i imagined ($220-420 each, before fees).

I noticed if you keep logging back in, venue presale tix availability will appear again..eventually i got sec 3 aisle seat row u and settled for that for 143.00!! i can troll my arse down to the pit during the hit songs...in any event, can't wait...another MOZ show...maybe..it is morrissey after all...the more you ignore me the closer i get...

So yeah, refreshing tirelessly seemed to work. Got section 6 row G. Not too happy about the crappy expensive seats but my girlfriend became a huge Morrissey fan in the past few years and we've been dying to see him together.

So yeah, refreshing tirelessly seemed to work. Got section 6 row G. Not too happy about the crappy expensive seats but my girlfriend became a huge Morrissey fan in the past few years and we've been dying to see him together.

for 286. and change you and your girl will make yourself enjoy! if for nothing else...however a date night to a moz show..you can't go wrong...have fun....i will see you in far off places.............

i got through and kept trying repeatedly, in order to score pit tickets. none. guess they go on sale friday. but there are still tix available in other sections. seems like the better seats were not available in pre-sale.

Already 500+ tix on Stubhub. What a damn joke. With an 8 ticket limit, TM is just handing the tix over to scalpers.

I tried for at least an hour today (at my new job - hopefully I won't get fired. . . .) & only got tix in Section 6 & some in Section 5. If I can get closer, will be selling both sets on here for face + those lovely x-tra charges by the vendor.

Was anyone able to get pit tickets? I kept refreshing for a few hours and had a chance at some decent seats, but decided to hold off until friday to shoot for pit or the first middle section.

I got one GA Pit via the Amex presale at around 10:08 after many, many attempts via venue presale, Amex presale and Amex Preferred presale.

The venue is offering "Club Seats" in the first two rows of the mezzanine for $125 with no service fees. You have to buy them through the box office - the number is 718-856-5464 or email [email protected].

The theatre website mentions something about VIP seating (Located in Rows F – K of the center orchestra section) - not sure what that costs though.

Good luck everybody trying to get tix later!

Back
Top Bottom