Morrissey arrives in Singapore - photos

39209_morrissey_singapore.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This site is rubbish ! Steven describes it as the ' online hateful crèche ' so why do you come here ?
I really would like a reply :thumb:
Have you tried the official Steven site ?

Good luck with the Johnny Marr denial ! :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I don't believe him about this site.
Besides wasn't this during the 3 mental patients period as Kristeen Young said? I could be wrong though. I can go to this site. Period.
Mental patient or not.

Now the situation has changed sooo much for the better but I wouldn't know how many mental patients there are. Does it matter?

And all these people that suddenly seem to be quite capable of making psychiatric analyses online about patients they never have spoken to or even questioned. Everybody nowadays is a psychiatrist, ha.

That pic is the answer for those who said he was ill and that's why the last show ended up abruptly.... :flamethrow:

He looks sooo great and healthy:cool:... and handsome too :brows: :blushing:

I am photographing the Marina Bay Barrage from the viewing platform (not the foyer) of the (Marina Bay) Sands Hotel.

If the ships turn their engines off, maybe the crew gets a free concert.

barragge.jpg

Glad to see his chest wounds have healed nicely.

This site is rubbish ! Steven describes it as the ' online hateful crèche ' so why do you come here ?
I really would like a reply :thumb:
Have you tried the official Steven site ?

Good luck with the Johnny Marr denial ! :tiphat:

The only Johnny Marr denial going on will be denial of entry into the best seller charts. Set The Book On Fire is unlikely to sell as many copies in it's shelf life as Autobiography did in the first day of sale :eek:

Viva Morrissey

SOSB

Oh 4ck off yourself.
Moz will be touring North America while Johnny-come-lately publishes his justification for selling his soul to Italian Disco.

The only autobiography that matters on the topic of The Smiths and the court case is already out there, and it's Morrissey's.

Of course you Brummie and the collection of Moz-baiters here will hold up their copies of Set The Boy Free as if it were truth from the deity. The editorial position that will be taken by this site when the book is released is not difficult to anticipate.

I'll be placing the site on a selective 'ignore' in the same way as many other fans, followers or whatever label you want to assign to them do today. The people who enjoy Morrissey's work, find the shows addictive and don't have a black and white expectation of human consistency that can be found in no-one anywhere, ever. Even St Johnny.

Sorrow of Stamford Bridge

Have you ever thought about why Moz has no bad words to say about Johnny? And vice versa? Must be confusing for a cultist devoted follower like you. Like most normal fans I love Moz, The Smiths and Johnny Marr. Impossible to imagine The Smiths genius without either of them. So give it a rest. It is boring.

Anyone know what the page count is for set the boy free. If he talks about his childhood through his whole career who knows how much will even mention morrizsey and the smiths

Have you ever thought about why Moz has no bad words to say about Johnny? And vice versa? Must be confusing for a cultist devoted follower like you. Like most normal fans I love Moz, The Smiths and Johnny Marr. Impossible to imagine The Smiths genius without either of them. So give it a rest. It is boring.

I'm as boring as the posts that will appear here come 15th November are predictable. If Johnny reveals anything it'll be held up as truth because he's a great 'bloke'.

The whole 'cultist' label misses the point, it's so lazy, and just vacuous.

Can anyone be so surprised that when the tone of this site is so anti, that the people who enjoy Morrissey, as he is today, despair of it and react. I know Morrissey is not without fault, but what idol...what human ever was. I've been cancelled on and grumbled that the first 20 seconds of Black Cloud were better than anything that followed.

But I find it far more enjoyable and rewarding to stick with Moz and be on the journey as opposed to pick, pick, pick...stupid emoticon...pick, pick, slander. Now THAT is f***ing boring.

Anyone know what the page count is for set the boy free. If he talks about his childhood through his whole career who knows how much will even mention morrizsey and the smiths

480 pages.

Back
Top Bottom