More Best Of 2012 lists feature Morrissey shows - true-to-you.net; mention in Rolling Stone article

Very Exciting News from TTY......

Best Of 2012 lists feature Morrissey's shows in Santiago, Lima, Jakarta, and Istanbul - true-to-you.net

16 January 2013

The Chilean music website Rock N Vivo has listed Morrissey's show at Movistar Arena, Santiago, Chile, on 26 February 2012 as the first of the 12 Best Concerts Of 2012.

El Búho, a columnist for the Peruvian newspaper Trome, has ranked Morrissey's show at the Jockey Club, Lima, Peru, on 29 February 2012 as the Best Rock Concert Of The Year.

The Indonesian music website Svana Paper has named Morrissey Live In Jakarta, at the Tennis Indoor Senayan, Jakarta, Indonesia, on 10 May 2012 as the Best Live Act Of 2012.

Readers of the Turkish arts and culture magazine Bant Mag have voted Morrissey's show at the Cemil Topuzlu Open Air Theater, Istanbul, Turkey, on 19 July 2012 as the Best Concert Of The Year.

Also from Dave:

The 10 Most Annoying Concert Behaviors - Rolling Stone

(check out #4 on the list)

4. Yelling out requests.

Look, I hope Morrissey plays "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" also. That would be cool – but stop screaming for it. Most of the time the set list is pre-determined, and you're screaming in my ear. They're going to play what they're going to play. Go along for the ride. And to the guy screaming for a super obscure B-side from 15 years ago? Nobody thinks you're cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: More Best Of 2012 lists feature Morrissey shows - true-to-you.net; menti

Rolling Stone, really? Who listens to them to find out what's cool or not? Personally I love screaming requests especially "My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye". Lord God please never let me be cool in the eyes of Rolling Stone.

Re: Article: More Best Of 2012 lists feature Morrissey shows - true-to-you.net; menti

How is this exciting news?

Rolling Stone, really? Who listens to them to find out what's cool or not? Personally I love screaming requests especially "My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye". Lord God please never let me be cool in the eyes of Rolling Stone.

Ha ha ha nice one Trulia !!! (Can the gruel get any thinner ?)

News Flash !!!!!!!

Today in the local chippy a Morrissey song was played on the radio @ 12:13 pm while punters ordered lightly battered fish !!!!!!!

Amen to that.

Ha ha ha nice one Trulia !!! (Can the gruel get any thinner ?)

News Flash !!!!!!!

Today in the local chippy a Morrissey song was played on the radio @ 12:13 pm while punters ordered lightly battered fish !!!!!!!

I'm surprised they havent reported Mr Sidduqi's love of the track Bengali in Platforms at the Balti Wallah. He played it 5 times on Eat All You Can for a tenner buffet night on the Sunday before Xmas 2012.
Says it reminds him of his time as a new migrant to the UK in the 70s, particularly the "ankle star" bit.

Did this last week but I think it's still relevent

ru5j03.jpg

Did this last week but I think it's still relevent

ru5j03.jpg

He never learns why play Paris its got to be Action surely, come on Moz get a grip.

People in Didcot don't like Action Is My Middle Name

People of Didcot as reported on TTY (A Morrissey website when it suites) the 16th Feb 2013 sees the opening of the new megga 24/7 Sainsbury's super-super-store (Also petrol station) and as part of the opening celebrations Sainsbury's have pulled out all the stops to secure the services of former Smiths crooner 8os indie legend and now enjoying a solo career with a greatest hits globe trotting tour which has seen him awarded the key to Tel-Aviv whilst having no record label contract,promoter/promotion or official website . Yes Morrissey has agreed to interupt his tour to open our vegetable section. He has asked us to ask you what song or maybe songs (depending on his frame of mind at the time) You would like him and the lads to re-cite (they DO NOT PERFORM only seals perform).

Please post "Recite Didcot" followed by your song selection/s to store manager #Peter [email protected]

The winner will receive a years supply of Uni-Quorn-burgers (if veggie) or a Peter-Hogg-spit-roast if a flesh muncher

Good luck

P Hogg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom