Moon River

Does anyone know if there is a bootleg or otherwise of Morrissey doing Moon River that is available for sale? Thanks! - Laura :p

The Studio Version Is On The World Of Morrissey Cd, Available Cheap Everywhere Or On The Hold Onto Your Friends Single.
Hope This Helps

Thank you Nippon! World of Morrissey is the only compilation I don't own! That would figure! I didn't realize it was on there. I downloaded Jack The Ripper to my Ipod from there but never realized there were tracks I didn't have! Thanks! I shall go look into it!:)

Here's one that you may not have: the short version from the 7" single, but from a CD source--as far as I know, it's only on the promo compilation Music to Light Your Pilot By. You can download it here (Sendspace, 128kbps MP3, 3Mb).

Thank you for the link Not Right! I'll go check it out!:)

The Studio Version Is On The World Of Morrissey Cd, Available Cheap Everywhere Or On The Hold Onto Your Friends Single.
Hope This Helps

also available on the Sire release of Now my heart is full.

Hi CaliforniaGirl,

Have you heard the version on "Introducing Morrissey" VHS tape ?. It's not been released on DVD but could be made available if you don't have it ;-)

Back
Top Bottom